[Addon v1.95]Rocket Science v0.89 - flying autominers, missiles, and nuclear fusion!

• If you're using IC2 1.95b, you may want to consider updating Rocket Science to current. But you're right, there's no ic2 folder in 0.84b. As for not being able to craft anything, what mods are you using; and can you craft the items if you remove all the other mods except for IC2? If you can, it's because Rocket Science disables itself if it comes across conflicting IDs.

• If you're using IC2 1.95b, you may want to consider updating Rocket Science to current. But you're right, there's no ic2 folder in 0.84b. As for not being able to craft anything, what mods are you using; and can you craft the items if you remove all the other mods except for IC2? If you can, it's because Rocket Science disables itself if it comes across conflicting IDs.

Thank you so very much! I did not even think about there being conflicting item IDs. After I fixed the IDs, the mod was running smoothly and I am now enjoying blowing up just about everything. Thank you again!

--Truffles

• Heya I downloaded this mod and installed it using your directions but all of the GUI/HUDs of the machines (except the fusion reactor and seperator) are messed up.the characters are to the bottom right, an example is that the number of missiles in the Targeting system is in between the X position hundred and tens buttons.how could i possibly fix this? (oh and BTW i have no idea how to use the URL image thing so i just attached the images, sorry)

• Heya I downloaded this mod and installed it using your directions but all of the GUI/HUDs of the machines (except the fusion reactor and seperator) are messed up.the characters are to the bottom right, an example is that the number of missiles in the Targeting system is in between the X position hundred and tens buttons.how could i possibly fix this? (oh and BTW i have no idea how to use the URL image thing so i just attached the images, sorry)

Try hitting "o" to turn off NEI. If that doesnt work, set your GUI scale to small. maybe?

• So I was working on making a missile silo with RP2 computers. I encountered a small problem. The missile targeting system targets relative to each missile instead of the device itself. Does anyone know how I can work around this?

• Ahhh!
    I got this error after playing a while and now each time I log in I get it after 1 sec!
    This miner...
    I don't want to get the rocket science out of my mods folder and then return it... it will remove all the blocks T_T

edit:
    Deleted the rocket science jar to retrieve my world, checked what the miner was digging, and as I thought, It was a Vis Crystal by ThaumCraft.
    Oh Damnit. Please fix it.

edit 2:
    I get this ALOT.
    Please fix it T_T

same here ^^

• Been doin a few more tests with some of th e delightful missiles in this mod and found an interesting thing about the napalm missile.

If you say, build a shelter and land one of these around it. The fire will spawn -within- the structure through it's walls so long as the building is within the area of effect.

That said, it will happen even if the missile lands on the roof.

Now. When it lands on the roof, I did a lil more experimentation with it to see if it was a matter of block depth so I dug a basement to hide in. Sure enough still flames on the ground floor, none in the basement. Made the roof and skylights two thick and the only fires inside are ontop of higher objects closer to the point of impact.

So, this leaves a question if the fires spawning do so despite obsructions to line of sight of the impact site or if this is just a small bug?

• Hi
    Could you add a smoke missle which creats smoke when it explodes?
    The smoke shouldn't hurt but you shuoldn't be able to see anything if you aren't wearing special glasses.
    This would be very nice to get away from somewhere or in if somebody is trying to catch you.

And what about a firework????
    Which explodes in the sky with coloured particels.

JL

• This would really be amazing
    Add this!!!Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D 8)

• Great idea!
    And maybe a signal firework too!
    You must add this! :thumbup:

• Seems for some reason my Rocket Science version doesn't work.

Some help?

Getting: java.util.zip.ZipException: invalid entry size (expected 1033437192 but got 0 bytes)

Details in Spoiler.

Any idea what I might be doing wrong?