[Addon v1.95]Rocket Science v0.89 - flying autominers, missiles, and nuclear fusion!

• I have an error that doesn't mention any block id conflicts, so pretty much beyond my understanding:

http://pastebin.com/tgcMfrNr

Does anyone have an idea or solution to my error? I've placed the energy net class files in the industrialcraft folder

I'm using latest tekkit + thaumcraft,minecolony.

Thanks.

PS: I'm looking forward to bombing my minecolonies with this mod, cause, you know, why not?

• I'm not trying to be impatient but has anyone fixed the wrong name error with forge modloader. I have tried to fix it but I cant get it to work. :(

• I'm not trying to be impatient but has anyone fixed the wrong name error with forge modloader. I have tried to fix it but I cant get it to work. :(

Hello,

that problem is possibly caused due to the fact that there are 2 different mod_ZZZMissile.class files in the distributed jar. Just try to delete one. If that fails, try to delete the other one. That should possibly solve the problem.

greetz

TeeKay4711

• I will see if this works thanks. I have tried to decompile it and that worked but I couldnt fin:)d the problem so I hope this fixes it.

• Teekay your suggestion did work but when I tried to open the machines the game crashes so the mod needs both mod_ZZZmissile.class files. Somehow the name need to be changed and also when I added the new ic2 file to the ic2.jar forge didnt like it.

• Teekay your suggestion did work but when I tried to open the machines the game crashes so the mod needs both mod_ZZZmissile.class files. Somehow the name need to be changed and also when I added the new ic2 file to the ic2.jar forge didnt like it.

I'm sorry that it doesn't work. If you can wait a few more days then I'll post an updated RocketScience which is more compatible and SMP(!). I'm hardly working on it ;-)

Greetz,

TeeKay4711

• I'm sorry that it doesn't work. If you can wait a few more days then I'll post an updated RocketScience which is more compatible and SMP(!). I'm hardly working on it ;-)

Greetz,

TeeKay4711

wait so you are going to continue the mod alone... werent they setting a github or something?

• judging by the subjects they were probably either spambots or n00bs shouting "HALP! IT BROK U MAKE UPDATE NOW TO FIX"

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

• Reading through this thread, I saw a few people talking about collaborating on reviving this addon and getting the ball rolling on supporting the latest IC2 version and adding SMP support. I LOVE the idea of this addon, and I had a blast (no pun intended :P ) messing around in the older version. While I don't have much Java/ modding experience myself, I do have a few friends with varying levels of Java experience who are interested in helping out, and I have a dedicated server that I would be happy to contribute for testing purposes. If anyone is trying to get things organized or has already started working on bringing the addon up to date, I would love to offer whatever support I can!

• The only thing why I want this mod to be fixed for new forge is the fusion reactor, it's the best thing ever. Free Energy :thumbup:

Fusion Power Engineering Industries® Making Fusion™ Automation Chamber© is DONE!!!!!!!! HAYO!!!

Hint: Click the Automation Chamber text to see how it looks :D

• look.

you need to change for blocks so they are below 255 and try changing the items to other ids but try to keep them close together so then you dont have to look for them :), this should fix your problem.
    Trituim-6 goes in fuel spot and so does deuterium and lithium-6 in the top slot.

• you need to change for blocks so they are below 255 and try changing the items to other ids but try to keep them close together so then you dont have to look for them :), this should fix your problem.
    Trituim-6 goes in fuel spot and so does deuterium and lithium-6 in the top slot.

What for items? You are meaning the blocks?