[Addon v1.95]Rocket Science v0.89 - flying autominers, missiles, and nuclear fusion!

• I would love to take over or at least help make this mod, if I get permission from the author I will help update and get this mod working perfect in 1.2.5.

• I would love to take over or at least help make this mod, if I get permission from the author I will help update and get this mod working perfect in 1.2.5.

There's currently a second thread in this forum where someone wants to takeover rocket science, with some ideas floating around: Rocket Science IC2-based Takeover

CrazyCrafter seems to be working on the takeover as a whole so you can talk to him, and
    calclavia
    is working on ICBM as sort of a successor to the SMP rocket aspect of Rocket Science. Talk to those guys to see how you can help, they both frequent the forums.

• cool mod :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) MinecraftNotch MinecraftNotch MinecraftNotch MinecraftNotch MinecraftNotch MinecraftNotch MinecraftNotch MinecraftNotch MinecraftNotch MinecraftNotch MinecraftNotch MinecraftNotch MinecraftNotch MinecraftNotch MinecraftNotch MinecraftNotch MinecraftNotch MinecraftNotch MinecraftNotch MinecraftNotch MinecraftNotch MinecraftNotch MinecraftNotch MinecraftNotch MinecraftNotch MinecraftNotch MinecraftNotch MinecraftNotch MinecraftNotch MinecraftNotch MinecraftNotch MinecraftNotch :Metal Block: :Metal Block: :Metal Block: :Metal Block: :Metal Block: :Metal Block: :Metal Block: :Metal Block: :Metal Block: :Metal Block: :Metal Block: :Metal Block: :Metal Block: :Metal Block: :Diamond Drill:

• Seems like a good mod, The only thing i'm worried about is the takeover, because, some people change it completely, I'd rather it be fixed, updated to 1.3.2.

• When I installed this addon and start Minecraft, game has crashed.

How can I launch game with this mod?

• You should make the missiles fly like the ones in ICBM mod to make it more realistic.

You do realize that ICBM's launch into low orbit right? Seeing a nuclear missle fly over your head doesn't happen unless you are about to be vaporized. :Nuke TNT:

Sharks with lasers. All the way.

• When I open the rocket science folder on my mac, I can't find the folder called IC2. any help? great mod. I really like the fusion reactor aspect of it, which is really why I'm downloading it. I have ICBM for missiles :)

Hi...

(Insert good signature here)

(grrrrrr... even that's been done way to many times... originality, why have you deserted the internet!!!)

When I open the rocket science folder on my mac, I can't find the folder called IC2. any help? great mod. I really like the fusion reactor aspect of it, which is really why I'm downloading it. I have ICBM for missiles :)

You downloaded .89 right? It should be the first folder in the Rocket Science v0.89.zip right above RocketScience.jar

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• crafter of mines, if the 0.89 download is at the top of the download links, then yes. what I have in the folder after unzipping it is:

1. armor (a folder)
    2.MissileDummyEntity.class
    3.mod_Missile.class
    4.rocket science (a folder)

Hi...

(Insert good signature here)

(grrrrrr... even that's been done way to many times... originality, why have you deserted the internet!!!)

crafter of mines, if the 0.89 download is at the top of the download links, then yes. what I have in the folder after unzipping it is:

1. armor (a folder)
    2.MissileDummyEntity.class
    3.mod_Missile.class
    4.rocket science (a folder)

Are you certain you have the right thread?

This should be the link for the latest version of the mod produced for IC2 1.95

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l