[AddOn v1.90] 100% Wrench Rate v1.90-1

• Is anyone successfully using this in 1.337? I forgot that the new .jar didn't have it until I broke a machine.
    Since it modifies the .jar directly, I'm reluctant to apply it without confirmation.

• Official Post

So is there a server mod? Or does the zip work for server and doesnt need to be installed client side?

The zip includes both the server and client class files, since they're both small. And you'll only need the client mod for single player, because of the type of mechanic change it is, installing it on the server will make it work for all players on the server. :)

• Trying to use 1.337b version of this for 1.42 server results in these errors; it seems a further update is necessary.

• I had gone looking to see what machines could break on the wrench - ended up looking at the code and compiling this list (forget if this was 1.337 or earlier)

Name / Effective wrench rate
    TileEntityMatter 0.7
    TileEntityInduction 0.8
    TileEntityNuclearReactor 0.8
    TileEntityCanner 0.85
    TileEntityCompressor 0.85
    TileEntityExtractor 0.85
    TileEntityMacerator 0.85
    TileEntityRecycler 0.85
    TileEntityBaseGenerator 0.9
    TileEntityGenerator 0.9
    TileEntityGeoGenerator 0.9
    TileEntitySolarGenerator 0.9
    TileEntityWaterGenerator 0.9
    TileEntityWindGenerator 0.9

• Haha, I feel you there. I should have time to make updates by the end of the week! Busy season and all that.

Quick question for when it does update:
    on a server do I just need to apply the server version or do the clients need updating as well?

• Bump for updated to 1.42, leaving the old version up for now in case anyone stuck back in 1.8.1 for any reason needs to get a copy.

woot! thanks for the update. Feels wrong just leaving generators to rot and using /give (via TMI) to "fix" any broken drops.

• Attached is a bukkit port. I think this should work, but I believe muCKk may have tweaked the wrench item in bukkit, so it may disable some of his custom code...

Seems to work, cpw. Cheers. :)

Just need to get permission to put it on MC Port Central now :P

• Thanks Drashian for doing this.

Attached is a bukkit port. I think this should work, but I believe muCKk may have tweaked the wrench item in bukkit, so it may disable some of his custom code...

Thanks CPW for porting it!

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• "I disagree with the 'whoops I moved my refrigerator and now it's broken whoops' part of IC2"

I agree completely!! Especially seeing as most 2nd and 3rd tier machines require the 1st tier in their recipe. If I want to replace my Electric Furnace with an Induction Furnace... I need that Electric Furnace as a base material.

Awesome add-on!!