[Addon v1.112]AdvGenerators²v3.3.0-New Toys!!!

• Official Post

Make sure to grab a fresh copy of f4113n core it has been updated to "fix the super massive machine explosion bug" :thumbup:

Has it fixed the dodgy cable textures too?

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

Also, with steve's carts, the mod seems to steal the items from steve carts. For example, instead of PCBs, I can use the PCB recipe to craft gas cells. Please help!

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• Your IDs must be conflicting and one mod overriding the other mod's items.

Fusion Power Engineering Industries® Making Fusion™ Automation Chamber© is DONE!!!!!!!! HAYO!!!

Hint: Click the Automation Chamber text to see how it looks :D

• Official Post

Your IDs must be conflicting and one mod overriding the other mod's items.

Yay, you helped fix it :)

My plasma cable textures are pink on vanilla and any texture pack. :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

See, pink :( Would Optifine have anything to do with it?

I see this too much.

• Official Post

don't think so... see if the zip that you have has the right textures in it, maybe the zip got messed up or something

Nope, the zip is exactly the same as the one I just downloaded.

I see this too much.

• on server

zif_F4113nC0r3_Universal-4.0.5.zip
    zif_IC2AdvGenerators?_Universal-3.3.0.zip
    zif_IC2Defence_Universal-v3.3.2.zip
    forg 527

• How much EU per tick does the slow grinder use?
    Also, how are you supposed to pick up your machines? I'm trying to set up some wood gasifiers, and right-clicking with a wrench does nothing, while breaking it with a drill just makes it disappear.

• Official Post

hmmm... think I found the error, not sure. I should have it fixed by next update.

When's the update likely to happen?

I see this too much.

• Official Post

sometime next two or three days

YAY :)

I see this too much.