[Addon v1.112]AdvGenerators²v3.3.0-New Toys!!!

• Good News!, I've been able to fix the F4113n C0r3 errors and update it to 1.5.1.
    I can now work on updating this mod and the DeFence one.

-Bloc97

• Official Post

EPIC. Now, where's the download? :thumbup:

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Wow, how did you do that?
    Looking forward to this veeery much... if you're at it, could you try and fix the id problem and server crash? :D
    Oh, right and :Industrial Diamond::Industrial Diamond::Industrial Diamond: for you. one for the core, one for defence and the third for this mod :D
    Shadow

Iff yu find misstaks, you may keep them! (Or tell me if neccessary...)

• EPIC. Now, where's the download? :thumbup:

Thanks to all of you guys, but there is no real point of releasing the download of only the C0r3...
    There are still problems with this mod, but the DeFence one should be ready soon...

-Bloc97

• There is however one problem, I can't fix the audio for the C0r3 without ic2 sources, so for now, the mods won't include any sounds.

-Bloc97

• Official Post

Thanks to all of you guys, but there is no real point of releasing the download of only the C0r3...
    There are still problems with this mod, but the DeFence one should be ready soon...

-Bloc97

It would make more sense for it to be public - beta testing :)

There is however one problem, I can't fix the audio for the C0r3 without ic2 sources, so for now, the mods won't include any sounds.

-Bloc97

Did it ever have sounds? Mine doesn't seem to from 1.4.7.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• I think defence didn't have any special sounds. it had a click for th code door and the snapping of the insulation cutter which comes from ic2 anyway I think. and the fence doesn't have any sounds anyway, has it?
    Well, if there are errors in it by now, that's no problem. There also were some before :D
    But I still want to know how you decompiled it now.
    greets, Shadow

• Did it ever have sounds? Mine doesn't seem to from 1.4.7.

I mean any mods created from the c0r3 that originally had sounds won't anymore. But if they never had sounds, it wouldn't be my problem :P.

I think defence didn't have any special sounds. it had a click for th code door and the snapping of the insulation cutter which comes from ic2 anyway I think. and the fence doesn't have any sounds anyway, has it?
    Well, if there are errors in it by now, that's no problem. There also were some before :D
    But I still want to know how you decompiled it now.
    greets, Shadow

I didn't decompile the c0r3 mod, I've only used the source already available. However, for the DeFence and this mod, it will be much more harder to fix, since they are more errors due to decompiling.

-Bloc97

• Well, I believe in you :D
    At least there is someone who knows what he's doing at it and no n00b like me :D
    Greets, Shadow

• m, someone said it would help to use two client classes, and I thoght it did but when I just tried it, it didnt...

I really need the server compatibility and the working crafting reciepes for multiplayer with some friends (like 14 or so).
    Greets, Shadow

Well, if you don't mind using old versions :whistling: , you can dump ats and bdg from the client into the server, then use AdvGen V3.2.2 and F4113nC0r3 V4.0.2... They seem to work well on my Forge MCPC+L(1.4.7) server... :D For some reason, AdvGen v 3.3.0 seems to break when used in forge servers :(

• Hmm, ok, but I would prefer to use the 1.5 version asap :P
    It's great to have a coder at work here, and i understand the problems associated with this. Well, not really the problems themselves, but why there are some :D
    Still, at least we know it once worked and, thanks to bloc, maybe will work again soon, which some mods can't say of themselves.
    Oh, and if you're already at it, bloc, before you have to change it later, try to avoid the missing class problem in your version, would you?
    Thans :D
    Greets, Shadow

• PLEASE hand this mod off to the public community as this was a REALLY good mod, and a lot of people would love to continue playing this. This mod was always a staple for me, but I update as fast as the community does, and I continued on. However, I have checked this page every day since the last time I could use it, hoping for some news, and I really miss it. Your ideas were very original and very fun, and your artwork was exceptional. I know if you don't have time for this mod, a lot of other people would. I hope you read this some day, and take appropriate action. Thank You

• PLEASE hand this mod off to the public community as this was a REALLY good mod, and a lot of people would love to continue playing this. This mod was always a staple for me, but I update as fast as the community does, and I continued on. However, I have checked this page every day since the last time I could use it, hoping for some news, and I really miss it. Your ideas were very original and very fun, and your artwork was exceptional. I know if you don't have time for this mod, a lot of other people would. I hope you read this some day, and take appropriate action. Thank You

:thumbup: so true. I remember when his mod/add-on came out and i was beta testing and reporting feedback to him :Compressed Plantball: + :Compressor: = :Industrial Diamond: :thumbup:
    His mods war my first add-on for IC2 and they still are on nr 1 on my to 10 even if there no longer updated (or are they -> working hard on the update in the secret base in the nether :whistling: dam MinecraftZombieman adam gethin in my way and touching my stuff X( ) :whistling:

• does the plasma tier stuff work good with gregtech? or does it feel awkward when playing?

name a mod... I've tried putting it into my modpack!

172 mods
    11 power systems
    infinite fun

• does the plasma tier stuff work good with gregtech? or does it feel awkward when playing?

Well, it's not really the same balance, but I believe it's configurable.
    However, F4113n seems away for now, on that forum AND on skype. I guess for school reasons.

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• i have one more question for the thermal generators it says stone or iron material... does this work with underground biomes? (changes all stone to different types of stone so it wouldnt be just vanilla stone)
    also i really wish the config was more extensive so i could change the name so it doesnt overlap with gregtech thermal generator.

name a mod... I've tried putting it into my modpack!

172 mods
    11 power systems
    infinite fun