[Addon v1.112]AdvGenerators²v3.3.0-New Toys!!!

• Wow. With the new update, this addon is getting more and more content intensive. I like it. Keep up the good work!

I5 2500K | 4GB Cosair Vengence | Radeon 6850 | Rosewill 600w PSU | GigaByte Z68MA | CM Elite 311 | Dell 19" 720p (upgrading soon!)| Hitachi 500 GB 7200 HDD | LG 24X |Windows 7 (Genuine!)
    Alblaka in a Lightning Rod suggestion thread...[/size]

• Could I get some numbers on the Adv. Water Generator and Geo Generator, plz?

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.

• When you say "destroy and then replace all wood gassers and adv miners"
    do you mean pick them up, or delete them entirely (like feeding it into the Recycler or throwing it into lava)?

• if surrounded by the max number of water blocks possible, the water generator outputs 1 eu/tick, advgeogenerator outputs about 3eu/tick if it's surrounded by a 5 by 5 cube of stone and is at bedrock lvl

edit: I mean that all woodgasser and advminers will look like a block with a grass texture on all sides, if you break it, it will drop the new block for advminers and wood gassers

• sprite id's shouldn't cause issues

sirbrandino: thanks :D

this is strange, because without your mod but I portalgun1.8.1v4 free - 1. your mod but without portalgun1.8.1v4 - 18. without you and without portalgun1.8.1v4 - 23. obtained portalgun1.8.1v4 - 22. and your - 5 (this is so?). and 22 + 5 is greater than 23.
    I just have a lot of addons installed. and will have to remove one of them:)
    Here is a mistake.

is connected and it looks like so that I described above.

• Now the server does not change ID block fashion:))) because of a conflict with another mod .. had the time to remove the mod))

fix it?

• and even so I installed it.
    to first zmod_IC2AdvGeneratorsserverpr4-1.zip
    start the server runs
    then in zmod_IC2AdvGeneratorsserverpr4-1.zip copied the files from zmod_IC2AdvGeneratorsserverpr4.zip
    and the error on the server

I'm not the right thing?
    Again it does not work ... oh, how tired. something like come on the server and it appears again the same mistake myself: (
    now able to check out some blocks of fashion. in a general sort of miracle, all blocks that I've opened other GUI .... put on a new client on the net ... can not be that my hands these curves: (Please put before us at a mod check all of your new blocks the server. and yet that very strange after all put the blocks away where you began to hear a loud noise like an explosion or thunder at intervals

• What's the weird black stuff in the corners of the void generator recipe? Also, the void generator produces about 102.4eu/t. Out if thin air. That's more than the average mk5 reactor, which uses fuel.

It has become a little stubbly. Implement facial hair growth in IC²? Vision continuously grows more furry until you shave. (approx once every 2 minecraft days ;P)

Steve shaves with his chainsaw.
    Check out Factorio- A game where you build a factory from scratch.

• ANy Chance of Using Meta-data to reduce block ID usage please? I use IC2 with a lot of other mods, would appreciate if you did.

• SvEgiiVEteR : change the block "advgenerator" from 205 to some other number less than 256, that is a common block id conflict

@ Shalashalska : obsidian, and there are several major downsides to void generators, 1) they are really expensive, 2) they need to be down near bedrock 3) they make a huge amount of noise (people will probably find a base with them) if you still think they are OP use the config to get rid of them

Blueblade11: once you correctly update to Pr4 it only uses two block IDs

• the current version is has the machines and the generator in two blocks but it also

block {

AdvGenMachine=110

AdvGenerators=111

AdvMiner=200

WoodGasificator=201

WoodGasificatorActive=202

WoodGasificatorElec=127

WoodGasificatorElecActive=128

• Joe27 : try deleting IC2AG.cfg in the config folder

did it. then there are no blocks config id. how to put right?
    and even so I installed it.
    to first zmod_IC2AdvGeneratorsserverpr4-1.zip
    start the server runs
    then in zmod_IC2AdvGeneratorsserverpr4-1.zip copied the files from zmod_IC2AdvGeneratorsserverpr4.zip
    If doing so, the server does not start