[Addon v1.112]AdvGenerators²v3.3.0-New Toys!!!

• Anyone else noticing their void generators producing a whooping 18 EU?

And what IDs does this mod use? I have a clash with 170, and seeing as this doesn't have a config file I was wondering if it was this.

• Anyone else noticing their void generators producing a whooping 18 EU?

And what IDs does this mod use? I have a clash with 170, and seeing as this doesn't have a config file I was wondering if it was this.

Pretty sure they produce energy depending on how close to the void they are (meaning bedrock layer),which means if you place it, say on the surface, It will produce next to no power.

• Nice to see a new update! I will still probably just use the Advanced Miner, and now the Advanced Pump, though... I'd love to be able to select which stuff to install.

• I...can't seem to open the new Plasmitificator on SMP. It works fine in SSP and I can do external things to it (lever on the front turns it on) but I just can't see the GUI. Anyone else having this issue? My client has more than just the Plasmitificator so I'm going to make a clean client and test with that.

EDIT: Also, Advanced Miner seems to crash me when it goes to open the GUI. I'm trying to grab the error now, but it flashes and then MC closes.

EDIT2: Log from running minecraft via command (would have used {code} but it took away spacing):
    java.lang.NullPointerException
    at ModLoaderMp.HandleGUI(ModLoaderMp.java:145)
    at wt.a(NetClientHandler.java:722)
    at ey.a(SourceFile:27)
    at iq.b(SourceFile:272)
    at wt.b(NetClientHandler.java:64)
    at gx.c(SourceFile:57)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.k(SourceFile:1388)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(SourceFile:666)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:680)

EDIT3: Okay, just noticed now that most of the people are off of my server, when the chunk gets saved and then reloaded (server reboots, all players in area leave, etc), this error gets thrown out of console and any chunks that have the Plasmaficator in them regenerate:

2011-11-27 23:05:59 [INFO] AgentKid [/74.110.112.170:35354] logged in with entity id 675086 at (673.7074031240153, 63.0, -2036.7098589679695)
    java.lang.ClassCastException: mh cannot be cast to qa
    at kv.d(SourceFile:96)
    at ic2.common.TileEntityElectricMachine.a(TileEntityElectricMachine.java:37)
    at TileEntityPlas.a(TileEntityPlas.java:24)
    at lu.c(TileEntity.java:88)
    at pi.a(SourceFile:186)
    at ix.a(SourceFile:42)
    at ja.e(ChunkProviderServer.java:105)
    at ja.c(ChunkProviderServer.java:56)
    at gm.c(SourceFile:89)
    at fi.b(NetLoginHandler.java:121)
    at fi.a(NetLoginHandler.java:41)
    at dr.a(SourceFile:94)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.h(MinecraftServer.java:369)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:287)
    at ce.run(SourceFile:417)

• Ok, I had to register to chime in here. Im having the same error in SSP. I dont get that error message, but whenever i save with a plasmaficator placed, and then reload, the chunk regenerates. The last time that happend i lost 5 advanced machines and a nuke reactor :(. Blargle. Ive tested it with all the other machines i can find, but its only the plasmaficator. I have no other major errors. Everything else so far works great.

• Ok, I had to register to chime in here. Im having the same error in SSP. I dont get that error message, but whenever i save with a plasmaficator placed, and then reload, the chunk regenerates. The last time that happend i lost 5 advanced machines and a nuke reactor :(. Blargle. Ive tested it with all the other machines i can find, but its only the plasmaficator. I have no other major errors. Everything else so far works great.

i hav the same problem, thank god for backup files

Sorry for essentially doubleposting here, i just wanted to give a quick update. The chunk wont regenerate if you pick up the plasmaficator before quitting. So long as you save with it /not/ placed, no regeneration occurs. So, i suppose as an interim fix we can simply pick up them before we save to avoid errors.

• You just need to set the ores ID from the redpower 2 config file int he ICs miner list.

Does the advanced miner seek out ores from Redpower 2 or other mods which add ores? If it doesn't it would be a nice feature to add.

• You just need to set the ores ID from the redpower 2 config file int he ICs miner list.

How does one do that, exactly? I just started using RP2 and while I have that brand of tin and copper in abundance, it would be nice to more easily find the rarer stuff.

(I believe I know the file and line to edit, I simply do not know the proper values(s) to insert...)

• Sorry for essentially doubleposting here, i just wanted to give a quick update. The chunk wont regenerate if you pick up the plasmaficator before quitting. So long as you save with it /not/ placed, no regeneration occurs. So, i suppose as an interim fix we can simply pick up them before we save to avoid errors.

Yes, I just checked and this happens with me too. When you log into a SSP world and a Plasmaficator has been placed, it throws this error to the log and the chunk it's in gets regenerated:

java.lang.ClassCastException: yl cannot be cast to ll
    at xb.d(SourceFile:96)
    at ic2.common.TileEntityElectricMachine.a(TileEntityElectricMachine.java:37)
    at TileEntityPlas.a(TileEntityPlas.java:24)
    at ij.c(TileEntity.java:88)
    at lb.a(SourceFile:186)
    at gd.a(SourceFile:42)
    at ic.e(ic.java:84)
    at ic.c(ic.java:52)
    at ic.b(ic.java:76)
    at rv.c(World.java:400)
    at rv.a(World.java:333)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.d(SourceFile:1654)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.a(SourceFile:1563)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.a(SourceFile:1527)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.a(SourceFile:1447)
    at jv.c(SourceFile:161)
    at jv.a(SourceFile:119)
    at qr.a(SourceFile:72)
    at qr.f(SourceFile:120)
    at qr.i(SourceFile:108)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.k(SourceFile:1197)

• Oh, just as a note and suggestion, to all those that have problems with their machines vanishing after reentering their world, I think F4113n forgot to register the machines (similar thing happened to me with the nuclear reactor, I think the thread might still be under bugs).

• Just another thing to note, I took a risk and found that the Plasmaficator works in SMP. You just can't open the GUI and it doesn't read the chunk properly. If you have BuildCraft or some other automation plugin, you can make a basic setup and use it to get plasma, then destroy the plasmaficator when you're done.

• Rare earth extractor also seems to crash the client when you try to open it in SMP:

java.lang.NullPointerException
    at ModLoaderMp.HandleGUI(ModLoaderMp.java:145)
    at wt.a(NetClientHandler.java:722)
    at ey.a(SourceFile:27)
    at iq.b(SourceFile:272)
    at wt.b(NetClientHandler.java:64)
    at gx.c(SourceFile:57)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.k(SourceFile:1388)