[Addon v1.112]AdvGenerators²v3.3.0-New Toys!!!

• I'd like a feature in the next released version : the ability to disable creation of rare earth from cobblestone (so you have to actually mine the materials to get the ores to make rare earth). Just a config file flag settable to "true" or "false", with true by default, and an if statement around the check in the rare earth extractor.

• I'm having an issue, i'm using the latest version of this mod and ic2 1.337b

whenever i place the pesu and/or EV transformer. Save and quit - comeback they are gone - ive done this in multiple worlds and they keep dissapearing..why wont they save?

God blesses the child that can hold its own.

• I'm having an issue, i'm using the latest version of this mod and ic2 1.337b

whenever i place the pesu and/or EV transformer. Save and quit - comeback they are gone - ive done this in multiple worlds and they keep dissapearing..why wont they save?

Same issue as the Reator a few versions ago, the machines aren't registered to save. I think it has something to do with entities.

• Same issue as the Reator a few versions ago, the machines aren't registered to save. I think it has something to do with entities.

SO you're saying this mod is incomplete. A work in progress? There is no fix, then why isnt this posted on the OP, yet its been updated for 1.337b? How are people using these machines?

• this mod is not compatible with 1.337

but that is not what is preventing the blocks from saving, it will be fixed in the next version, which will come out when the IC2 that is compatible with MC version 1.00 comes out

• sorry everyone for late replies, I haven't been checking this very often, I am really busy in life as of right now, and unless there is an urgent game-breaking bug, it will be held off till I this update for 1.0.0

• this mod is not compatible with 1.337

but that is not what is preventing the blocks from saving, it will be fixed in the next version, which will come out when the IC2 that is compatible with MC version 1.00 comes out

Well, I thought that was the reason. -shrug- Oh, well, still getting used to looking at everything from a code point of view.

• I see many, yet none are deemed worth fixing until a 1.0.0 update :/

Yeah, thank god I have CR... otherwise, I would be having a kicking fit over this add-on right now...

BTW: You CAN play this with IC 1.337b... I am as of right now. Although I will say this as 'unofficial' news for this add-on (as I'm the type who direct .jar installs still, and that probably makes the difference, lol)...

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.

• Yeah, thank god I have CR... otherwise, I would be having a kicking fit over this add-on right now...

BTW: You CAN play this with IC 1.337b... I am as of right now. Although I will say this as 'unofficial' news for this add-on (as I'm the type who direct .jar installs still, and that probably makes the difference, lol)...

CR?

• Custom Recipes: http://www.planetminecraft.com/mod/custom-recipes/

If something needs a fix, or if I find a useful (and not game breaking) application for something, I'll use this to put it into the game...

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.

• Well now, that's actually pretty interesting. I can't think of any that I'd want to use right now - but I'm going to snag that mod in case I need it later.
    (Note: That version is for MC 1.0.... seeing if I can find the 1.8 version)

• Is this guy still around - im stilll missing this incomplete mod...are you still gonna update for 1.0 now that ic2 has?