[Addon v1.112]AdvGenerators²v3.3.0-New Toys!!!

• The owner is dead D:

I hope you are not being serious. If so, where is your source?

I5 2500K | 4GB Cosair Vengence | Radeon 6850 | Rosewill 600w PSU | GigaByte Z68MA | CM Elite 311 | Dell 19" 720p (upgrading soon!)| Hitachi 500 GB 7200 HDD | LG 24X |Windows 7 (Genuine!)
    Alblaka in a Lightning Rod suggestion thread...[/size]

• Lol I meant it in the way as he no longer shows up.[/quote]

Lol, good, I was a bit worried. Probably has some IRL stuff going on.

I5 2500K | 4GB Cosair Vengence | Radeon 6850 | Rosewill 600w PSU | GigaByte Z68MA | CM Elite 311 | Dell 19" 720p (upgrading soon!)| Hitachi 500 GB 7200 HDD | LG 24X |Windows 7 (Genuine!)
    Alblaka in a Lightning Rod suggestion thread...[/size]

• Now that IC2 miners can apparently use crystals, the one thing I really liked best about this mod is rolled into IC2 anyways.

• I'va got some questions about this mod:
    1. how to craft these new Blocks? i haven't found out jet.
    2. why should i use a Wood-Gasificator for Woodgas Cells if i also can put simply the compressed plantballs in a cell without any coal/Wood i have to burn this way

but this mod is GREAT, i LOVE it.

• Damn it is not IC2... MinecraftCreeper

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the
    generation. Social experiment. MinecraftSkeleton

• I think I might be able to rebuild it basing on original concept for IC2, though I am afraid I will need someone to tell me precisely what items were there [I know about generators, basic storage and wiring] but I'm afraid I'll be in need of someone getting me direct amounts original mod had [and if possible recipes as well, with additional materials included] Unfortunatelly original board is offline, so I am afraid I cannot just get to that forums and just reengineer it from there.

• sorry all for my lack of involvement in updates/etc. i was really busy with school and real life (uggggg.....)

i will try to update all of my mods as soon as i can find a way to get the mcp to decompile ic2

• Thank you very much, I think I speak for the entire community as a whole when I say we appreciate your hard work and dedication, and cannot wait for the new version :)

• w00t! I hope soon! Can't wait to combine the power of both biomass energy from forestry and gasification from this add-on..

Renewable energy ftw!

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.

• sorry all for my lack of involvement in updates/etc. i was really busy with school and real life (uggggg.....)

i will try to update all of my mods as soon as i can find a way to get the mcp to decompile ic2

Good to hear man, I'm up for beta-testing anything if needed and cranking out videos if you still want me to.

• Hey man sup ? i'm glad to hear from you that your starting to update your mods :thumbup: your like because there will be no more updates for MINECRAFT until 1.3.0 will be released at MINECONE this year :S from what i heard :!: