[Addon v1.112]AdvGenerators²v3.3.0-New Toys!!!

• or you could copy the files from advgens into the ic2 jar

That gives me an exception when I start Minecraft.
    Also tried to copy the "core"-files into the ic2jar too (and of course removing both files from the mods-folder) = different crash.
    But thats "ok" - I need to use a fresh MCjar anyway since I discovered some more "strange" things (that only seem to happen on my MC) in other mods as well.
    Guess it was really a bad idea to *not* use the recommended forge-version ;)

BTW (unrelated):
    Any way you could make that PlasmaBattery charge/uncharge-able in a MFSU?
    Maybe at lower speed (regarding the lower tier of the MFSU) or with a small EU-loss (to compensate for the "unproper usage")?

• Any chance you could add pipe support for the wood gasifier messing around with cells is annoying when you have BC or TE installed as they provide pipes and liquid storage methods. it would be nice if the device could check for valid output pipes if no cells are present

Me and f4113n do have pipe support planed, but were a little busy ;) .

• I might be wrong, but I think I found a bug. I placed a PESD in a PESU. Got like 50 million eu put in to it. Here is the Setup i used PESU -> IV Tranformer -> HV Transformer -> MFSU. Charged to a bit over 3 million eu then looked at the PESU and it was empty! There is no way the loss should be this high. But I am running IC2 version 1.115 so that might have something to do with it.

Error 404: Signature not found!

• I might be wrong, but I think I found a bug. I placed a PESD in a PESU. Got like 50 million eu put in to it. Here is the Setup i used PESU -> IV Tranformer -> HV Transformer -> MFSU. Charged to a bit over 3 million eu then looked at the PESU and it was empty! There is no way the loss should be this high. But I am running IC2 version 1.115 so that might have something to do with it.

That has to do with the way Transformers work.

Since they can only convert one Packet per tick and the IV transformer makes 16 EV packets from 1 IV packet, it should be like this:

PESU>IV transformer> wire connecting to 16 different HV transformers> wire connecting to MFSU.

If you don't want to use so many transformers connect a wire back to the PESU from the IV transformer. This way it will only give off 2048 EU per tick.

• first of all sorry for lack of replies, had some irl issues
    Neikei911: error reports plz, and is a lapotron crystal chargeable in an mfe?
    Appleblomb: that is not an error of mine, probably a weird energynet fluke or something

• error reports plz, and is a lapotron crystal chargeable in an mfe?

I was talking about MFSU - not MFE ;)

@Error report (see below) when I put the advgen-stuff into the ic2jar.
    Please note : I did copy the F4113nCore-Files into the ic2jar without any problem (no crash).
    Of course I also deleted core+advgen-zips from the mods-folder.

cpw.mods.fml.common.LoaderException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: ic2/core/block/machine/tileentity/TileEntityElectrolyzer
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.transition(LoadController.java:130)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:506)
    at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.beginMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:161)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.a(Minecraft.java:410)
    at asq.a(SourceFile:56)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:744)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: ic2/core/block/machine/tileentity/TileEntityElectrolyzer
    at ic2.core.IC2.load(IC2.java:539)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:487)
    at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor4.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:69)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:317)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:300)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:268)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:153)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:69)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:317)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:300)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:268)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:86)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:505)
    ... 5 more
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: ic2.core.block.machine.tileentity.TileEntityElectrolyzer
    at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.RelaunchClassLoader.findClass(RelaunchClassLoader.java:185)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
    ... 31 more
    Caused by: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 6
    at org.objectweb.asm.ClassReader.readShort(Unknown Source)
    at org.objectweb.asm.ClassReader.<init>(Unknown Source)
    at org.objectweb.asm.ClassReader.<init>(Unknown Source)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.asm.transformers.SideTransformer.transform(SideTransformer.java:29)
    at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.RelaunchClassLoader.runTransformers(RelaunchClassLoader.java:228)
    at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.RelaunchClassLoader.findClass(RelaunchClassLoader.java:173)
    ... 33 more
    --- END ERROR REPORT d61ca25f ----------

• Ik , but PESD are tier 4
    in the same way that tier 3 stuff can't charge in tier 2 blocks,
    tier 4 stuff can't charge in tier 3 stuff

as for your error, I believe that is either a archive copy error or a corrupted zip,
    try redownloading and reinstalling to fix

• Official Post

When I place plasma cable, the texture is the untextured pink colour, HELP!

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

Nope, even on vanilla textures they are pink

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• Official Post

I did, still pink :(

I see this too much.

• Ok, so I love the concepts in this mod, and for the most part, I loved the execution. But I have a very minor gripe. I really wonder if it's necessary to have the Slow Grinder explode with the force of 10 TNT when you overload it with too much EU? Most IC2 machines only blow up with a couple blocks radius, but when I put 512 EU/t into a Slow Grinder, this happened:

What the hell gives, Fallen? I can see wanting to punish someone for being careless with electricity but I might not have even used your stuff if I had known I was putting a mini-nuke into my house.

Obsession with Automation is a good thing, right?

• Official Post

Ok, so I love the concepts in this mod, and for the most part, I loved the execution. But I have a very minor gripe. I really wonder if it's necessary to have the Slow Grinder explode with the force of 10 TNT when you overload it with too much EU? Most IC2 machines only blow up with a couple blocks radius, but when I put 512 EU/t into a Slow Grinder, this happened:

What the hell gives, Fallen? I can see wanting to punish someone for being careless with electricity but I might not have even used your stuff if I had known I was putting a mini-nuke into my house.

If you look at my Sphax post, the screen shot background is a big creater, guess how I made it... But yeah, I agree, the explosion is a little big.

I see this too much.