[Addon 1.42] Iron Chests V0.9.5

• wha? stand along with IC features? What uses does this have without IC? nothing, that's what... It's solely for converting IC energy to BC energy. The regulator pipes aren't usable with standard engines.

Um... In case you didn't notice, this is the Iron Chests, not the power converters.

• wha? stand along with IC features? What uses does this have without IC? nothing, that's what... It's solely for converting IC energy to BC energy. The regulator pipes aren't usable with standard engines.

What? now I'm confused. This mod adds bigger chests, not power converters or whatnot. You want twelve A, right along the corridor. In other words, this mod ought to work perfectly without industrial-craft, as it does not use power for anything, nor even, aside from the industrial diamonds (which I think I can ignore safely), use any industrial-craft items.

• What? now I'm confused. This mod adds bigger chests, not power converters or whatnot. You want twelve A, right along the corridor. In other words, this mod ought to work perfectly without industrial-craft, as it does not use power for anything, nor even, aside from the industrial diamonds (which I think I can ignore safely), use any industrial-craft items.

oopsie, thought I was looking at a power converter mod.

still, look at one of the planned features: personal chests.

• What? now I'm confused. This mod adds bigger chests, not power converters or whatnot. You want twelve A, right along the corridor. In other words, this mod ought to work perfectly without industrial-craft, as it does not use power for anything, nor even, aside from the industrial diamonds (which I think I can ignore safely), use any industrial-craft items.

bigger chest are usefull... even without ic

Also why are you not using forges sprite sheets?

20kb for a signature? who has pictures that small??

• Just thought I'd mention this. This causes a really annoying bug with the Portal Gun Mod. Basically, right after you fire a portal, or attempt to walk into it. They disappear.

• bigger chest are usefull... even without ic

Also why are you not using forges sprite sheets?

Hmm I haven't looked much into forge yet

Just thought I'd mention this. This causes a really annoying bug with the Portal Gun Mod. Basically, right after you fire a portal, or attempt to walk into it. They disappear.

Huh... I do not think it is caused by this addon because of the nature of it.

• Hmm I haven't looked much into forge yet

Huh... I do not think it is caused by this addon because of the nature of it.

I had that problem with portal gun way before I ever even heard of this mod. Apparently its something in either wireless redstone, the non CBE, or its a slight conflict with which chunks are loaded. Neither of which has anything to do with this mod.

Updating to the new wireless redstone mod, CBE, does the trick, according to the thread on the minecraft.net forum

GENERATION 26: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the
    generation. Social experiment.

• I think it would be a great idea to add one (note I said one, not a password variant for every chest type) I agree with the tons of people wanting this because a password GUI would be so much better than using chat and right clicking on the chest. hey couldn't people make some sort of indestructible wall of personal safes if only the person who made it can break it? :Personal Safe:

• Some of the chests, at least diamond ones, should be explosion-proof just like a safe.

lishid: Yes, shiftclicking on gold/diamond chests doesn't work when you have InventoryTweaks - you can only shiftclick stuff out of the chest...

• Some of the chests, at least diamond ones, should be explosion-proof just like a safe.

lishid: Yes, shiftclicking on gold/diamond chests doesn't work when you have InventoryTweaks - you can only shiftclick stuff out of the chest...

Exactly! It works unless you install something to break it!

Ask the maker of whatever you installed to fix it.

Also, to everyone, I'm working on the password chest.
    It will be a 10-digit (0-9) combination lock (16 chars max)
    It will have a size of Diamond Chest, upgraded from diamond chest with some other material that I'm still trying to decide.
    Again, any suggestions are welcome.