Thank You Developers of Industrial Craft

• thx i gues? :P

thankyou Alblaka, and all other involved coders/testers. u did an good job making this an reality.

here: special gift, an cookie :D
    :Nuke TNT:

right, time to get serious...
    i wil be offline for weeks and possibly months at an time. if you have anything to add to an post i made, and would like me to know. you are welcome to pm me, and i wil reply as soon as i am able to do so.

• From one Oldfag to another, Thank you Alblaka, and everyone on the team who I don't actually know the names of.
    With the recent updates to IC2, I am feeling that I may just make a map and stick with it sometime soon. All I need is some flat areas near spawn, hopefully a ravine close by, and some rubberwood trees. The amount of maps I've gone through is staggering, but one will be the one. I just know it.
    ...I wish I could remember that one seed I had... Or any seed which places me near a jungle and desert when I spawn.

Apprentice Redstoner, Professional Slacker

• Indeed, this is the best mod ever.
    I have started to use this since minecraft beta 1.5 (when the cables are thick and ugly and the nuke reactor's gui looks like the electric furnace). Witnessing it's growth in terms of content and better coding, i am so moved that the IC2 team can do such a great job. Only if i am 18+ and have a credit card i will donate... but i am 14...

anyways, GREAT JOB THERE!!!

• All i can say is - Thanks for Alblaka for chosing me as a IC2 Beta tester , Thanks for all users of this mod - Our hard work was been for you .

• THANK YOU DEVELOPER(S) OF INDUSTRIALCRAFT AND INDUSTRIALCRAFT²!!!!!!!!
    THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!... I did not use copypasting and/or capslock for this!

The forum won't let me specify my gender accurately, so I'll just use my signature to say that I go by they/them pronouns.

THANK YOU DEVELOPER(S) OF INDUSTRIALCRAFT AND INDUSTRIALCRAFT²!!!!!!!!
    THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!... I did not use copypasting and/or capslock for this!

I QUITE AGREE! THANKYOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Wow. U key is awesome. Must get more nuclear devices to run my generators...

That's a rather cool idea, but a lone tree is suspicious, better plant some more. So really... forget about solar-flowers, solar-trees are the next generation :P

• Hell, any game/mod with sticky dynamite is a good game. :thumbup:

1. OMG CREEPER RUN AWAY!
    2. Go away, you creeper wierdo!
    3. What ever, I'll just go around.
    4. Hup, over their heads I go!
    5. Okay Mister living grenade, I'm going to knock you into those skeletons, and I'll follow through with a nano saber. Understood? FOR THE ALMIGHTLY DRAGON LORD!

• I would not be playing Minecraft today, were it not for IC. So, thank you so much for this awesome mod. It makes Minecraft beat pretty much any game out there. I've spent more hours playing Minecraft, thanks to IC, than I have spent playing The Elder Scrolls series, and that comes from a guy who's been playing just about any RPG released for PC since 1989 :)

So,

A BIG THANK YOU TO THE WHOLE IC TEAM!

• Thank you, Industrial Craft Developer(s), for this very well modification!
    it is the BEST Mod I ever used!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!You made a Mod with anything anything!Really anything! You didn´t forgot sounds, thinks for SMP, good anymations, you forgot nothing!!
    Thank you!

• I feel like a dick for not doing this earlier, so I'm using comic sans just to make up for it. I love this mod it's definitely the #1 SMP mod I know of (sorry it's a toss up between this and Thaumcraft for SSP) but anyway here's my thanks for the time and effort that has gone into this project and since everyone else is doing it
    EXTREMELY OVERSIZED COLORFUL THANK YOU

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• indeed thanks for this wonderful mod its has become a staple in my minecraft mods no matter how many times i add remove mods from my game IC 2 is the only one that has never left my mods folder

THANKS AND KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

• IC 1: the first new content mod I ever used

IC 2: the backbone of every factory modset and a mod I always wait for before updating

My oversized and colourful message of apreciation

• Official Post

I'd like to thank all IC² developers for creating this awesome tech mod which i can't play Minecraft anymore without it. All devs deserve diamonds, real ones, too bad i'm not rich to give them some =\
    Seriously people, why using those huge letters? Devs are not blind, and increasing font size doesn't mean you are more "thankful" than others.