Question: how do I use /give to give myself a mass fabricator

• I used my wrench to retrieve my mass fabricator and for some reason I got an adv machine block. now I just want to use /give to give myself a mass fabricator but I can't find the block id. anyone know the block id?

• I think TMI may work for it.

Personally unless you're using it for a test world you should really be aiming to make it legit.

nope, TMI in multiplayer will only automate a /give command. If the command won't do damage values than TMI won't deal with it.

• The modloaderMP download area also has a mod for administration that adds /i I love /i for dies/other stuff that can be hard to come by but aren't actually supposed to be a vastly limiting factor like they can be in situations.

• Official Post

The modloaderMP download area also has a mod for administration that adds /i I love /i for dies/other stuff that can be hard to come by but aren't actually supposed to be a vastly limiting factor like they can be in situations.

Thats correct Flan was kind enough to add mputils that adds the ability to use /i but you have to change the settings in your toomanyitems.txt located in your .minecraft root folder

these should be changed to the following either... /i {1} {2} {3} or /i {1} {3} {2} i cant remember which (you can do this with the game open no need to restart it to change these settings