Nuke vs reinforced stone

• it is at default value 35. but it is indeed strange as full reactor should have 45. but i can contain reactor completly in 7x7x7 cube.

• In the very center, where the nuke was, where the reinforced stones 'touching' the nuke? From my tests if you leave a 3x3x3 cube of air with the nuke floating in the middle then these MANY layers of reinforced stone then it might actually reduce the blast radius, also, next time, try a sphere instead of a cube, as that is how the blast works. I also found out recently that a 4x4x4 cube of nukes will crash most servers...

Thain (Havasushaun)
    :Uranium Ore: > :Uranium: > :Compressor: > :Uranium Ingot: >????=PROFIT :Nuke TNT:

• For the time it would take to mine that much, yeah you would probably get bored.

1. OMG CREEPER RUN AWAY!
    2. Go away, you creeper wierdo!
    3. What ever, I'll just go around.
    4. Hup, over their heads I go!
    5. Okay Mister living grenade, I'm going to knock you into those skeletons, and I'll follow through with a nano saber. Understood? FOR THE ALMIGHTLY DRAGON LORD!

• Lol, right after seeing this I had to try it.

<image snipped>

Theres the sheer devestation caused by about 300 XD

Wow.. I tried 64 or so on my system and that made MC go *bang*. Sorta wondering how you got away with that many?

• Wow.. I tried 64 or so on my system and that made MC go *bang*. Sorta wondering how you got away with that many?

Heh, I've got a computer that can run Crysis on high, but it still reduced me to 0 FPS for about 5 minutes.

• Wow.. I tried 64 or so on my system and that made MC go *bang*. Sorta wondering how you got away with that many?
    Heh, I've got a computer that can run Crysis on high, but it still reduced me to 0 FPS for about 5 minutes.

Mine isn't exactly a slouch either. i5-760 Overclocked to 3.6Ghz and a GTX 460.
    Large explosions just have a tendency of making MC go *boom* for me though.

(very) belayed edit: fix the quote fail in there...

• I tired 8 and it crashed my 3.9GhZ Quad Core 560 Nvidia 8GB ram...

I wonder how many cells I can put into my reactor before it ex... BOOOM!
    :Uranium Ingot: + MinecraftCreeper dust+ my friends base= fun

• whoa whats up with outdated tech guys i got a quad core and 24 gb of ram and 2 mars 2 owned
    also i got 120 nukes it took me 9 mins to get back to 30 frames i nothing remained half a min later pc crashedd

• Lol, right after seeing this I had to try it.

Theres the sheer devestation caused by about 300 XD

I used worldedit to make a 50 wide sphere of nukes and detonated it. Gult's Gorge did stay standing but it stuttered for awhile. The 100 wide sphere killed the physical server though =(