[Addon v1.112]DeFencev3.3.2

• I am having issues adding F4113nC0r3 v4.0.5, MoreCompositeArmor v3.1.0, and DeFence v3.3.2 to my MineCraft installation.

I am using Forge 6.6.0.518, AudioMod 1.4.7, Optifine 1.4.6 HD Ultra D5, and GLSL Shaders 1.44 on MineCraft 1.4.7 for core components. For core mods I am using CodeChickenCore v0.8.1 and NotEnoughItems v1.4.7.1. For mods, there are too many to list, you can see the list below.

Everything works fine without the addons.

Errors:
    Exception in thread "Minecraft main thread" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: f4113n/core/FBase
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: f4113n.core.FBase

EDIT: Hold Tight!
    The core appears to be fine, as is MoreCompositeArmor, the problem is initializing DeFence. I did all of my testing with and without Core/Armor and thought DeFence was completely independent. I just tested Core alone, OK. I tested Core and Armor, OK. DeFence is the culprit.. Not working with 4.0.3, 4.0.4, or 4.0.5.

EDIT 2 & 3: Notes
    I'm beginning to think that maybe DeFence is initializing before the Core is initialized when used with Forge? In Forge you can set sub-mods as dependent of a main-mod (core) -- like Metallurgy or ChickenChunks or the new PortalGun. Darn -- I have this in the wrong forum now.. :/ Sorry OP!

EDIT 4: Moved to DeFence Forum

Here is my log:

• Official Post

Now make a multiblock Awesome model Tesla coil with TC3 style lightning shooting everywhere.
    Its only use is death and awesome techno music.

• @Microblocker: At least its only one post and not bass music...
    Ohh, and WHY THE HELL DO YOU SUGGEST MULTIBLOCK WARFARE? THERE IS NO IC2-ADDON WITH WARFARE AT ALL!
    edit: Not that I'd have something again bass music or music at all. *Teleports music discs that looks like multiblock nukes onto antarctica*

• I am having issues adding F4113nC0r3 v4.0.5, MoreCompositeArmor v3.1.0, and DeFence v3.3.2 to my MineCraft installation.

I would like to clarify more information, which indeed causes me to suspect the sub-mods are not linking the requirements properly.

Here are 2 snippets of a working Forge LOG (F4113nC0r3 & MCA):

Here are 2 snippets of a my crashed Forge LOG (DeFence & F4113nC0r3 & MCA):

Notice how DCore is initializing before F4113nC0r3? Even though it is explicitly defined that it loads after FCore. I believe this is because the Core mod defines itself as F4113nC0r3 and not FCore.

I, unfortunately, don't have the knowledge to edit the requirements of the Java CLASS files. I have looked at them, I can see the problem ... I have programming experience, but I need to get my hands on decompilers, debuggers, bla bla bla.

I may have figured out a workaround...I'll post back in a bit.

• I may have figured out a workaround...I'll post back in a bit.

So, I indeed figured out a simple workaround..

Because the dependencies are not set correctly to the proper name, it calls the initialization sequence alphabetically from the MODS directory (makes sense).

I just changed the name for DeFence so that it is called after F4113nC0r3.

I hope this helps *anyone* else that might be having this issue, I'm sure I can't be the only one...

Proof:

• So, tested this one too, works fine for me with the 1.115 version, haven't tried the neterportal problem by now, but I've found another bug.
    The chainlink fence connects to the cable, but it doesn't damage you or animals if run into it.
    I haven't got any chunk problems either - i've got a code door standing around all the time.
    So could you try and fix the problem with the electricity or is it a mod incampatibility or have I done something wrong?
    Greets, Shadow

Iff yu find misstaks, you may keep them! (Or tell me if neccessary...)

• Official Post

So, tested this one too, works fine for me with the 1.115 version, haven't tried the neterportal problem by now, but I've found another bug.
    The chainlink fence connects to the cable, but it doesn't damage you or animals if run into it.
    I haven't got any chunk problems either - i've got a code door standing around all the time.
    So could you try and fix the problem with the electricity or is it a mod incampatibility or have I done something wrong?
    Greets, Shadow

The reason you're not getting power in the fence is because there is nothing drawing power on the other side. The fence is more of a cable than an electric fence really. Not the best design really. Your best bet is to make some sort of power storage on each junction of the fence, so the power can just loop round if the fence is connected to itself in a square for example. Granted, you might need some sort of generator to keep the fence topped up with power, but it does work.

Hope this helped!

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Not sure if this is a bug or not, but I can't place the chain link fence when there's a block above it. :(

I'm having this issue too. The only way to place a fence is break the block above it, then place fence and then place the top block back. Pretty annoying, especially when the top block is Reinforced stone.
    Also, Code door can be destroyed by non-owner with mining laser in long range mode.
    By the way, maybe add some block which will power the fences instead of connecting the cables next to it directly? Because there is no possibility of placing cables near the fence without connecting them to it. :)

• hey this mod is causing a lot of problems for me setting up a server here is the

it works on single player but I don't exactly know why it doesn't work on multiplayer

name a mod... I've tried putting it into my modpack!

172 mods
    11 power systems
    infinite fun

• Possibly because it's been a long long time since it has been updated. I don't know though.

no... I accidentally posted in wrong section meant to post in his advgenerators forum ... and no the latest download was missing the ats and bgd classes but no one is responding to me on the adv gen forum so I cant get help ... :S

name a mod... I've tried putting it into my modpack!

172 mods
    11 power systems
    infinite fun