I don't now's HI-JOE IC² Language Pack 1.3 [IC2 1.115.348-lf] HAS RETURNED!!

• In this language pack, I changed all the changeable block and item names in IC² to (mostly) longer and more HAYOish names. People who read the Opening Post of IndustrialCraft(1) at the Minecraftforums may be familiar with some of the "new" names, for example with the "Dejuicer-Device of Doom - D123" (Extractor). Most of the names were made by me, for example the "UltraCoil(TM) T-700 Automated Lifeform Destruction Unit OF DOOM!!!" (Tesla Coil). A few were found in the IC² forums or wiki, for example the "C-600 capsule cell container" (cell).
    Installation:

• ONLY IC² PACK:

• MC AND IC² PACK

• Download "I don't now's HI-JOE MC+IC2 Language Pack 1.4 [MC 1.5.2][IC2 1.115.348-lf].zip" (That's a link)
      • You probably already deleted the vanilla META-INF folder, you don't have to do this again. Place the "lang" folder from the downloaded zip-file in your minecraft.jar! This will replace one file from base minecraft that might be used by other language packs!
      • Place the "ic2" folder from the downloaded zip-file in your IndustrialCraft² jar file.
      • Start up minecraft and change the language to "HAYO (IC)"

CHANGELOG:

LEGAL STUFFS:
    IMS-License (It's my stuff!)
    Everything seen on this thread and directly related to the content of this post is copyright'd by the respective author of this language pack (I don't now).
    Any sort of files associated with this content (= the Download) is intended to be used for it's actual purpouse (changing the text contained in IndustrialCraft² and Minecraft).
    Modifying any or all of the files of this pack is permitted without limitations for private use only.#
    Do not redistribute without my explicit permission.
    Any of the limitations above can be nullified by an explicite permission of the author.

Addendum I:
    Any individuum is allowed to showcase this pack in form of screenshots and/or videos on any platform/website/forum under following restriction:
    -A link to this thread must be provided, clearly visible under/next-to the media element(s).
    Addendum II:
    The "(TM)"s contained in this pack do not have any legal meaning and only exists of aesthetic purposes.
    Any similiarity of contained text to names of real or fictional entities is purely coincidental and not intended.

If you have questions regarding this language pack, just ask in this thread. If you have a suggestion for this language pack, please post it in this thread.

HI-JOE!

If there are any mistakes, please let me know. I'll fix them as soon as possible.

• Does any of the names include the term "Hayo"?

Sorry, not in this version. But this will change in the next version, which will be uploaded in a few minutes.

EDIT: Just uploaded the new version with the really HAYO-ish quantum suit.

The forum won't let me specify my gender accurately, so I'll just use my signature to say that I go by they/them pronouns.

EDIT: Just uploaded the new version with the really HAYO-ish quantum suit.

HAYO!

The IC2 forums could really use a lot more of [REDACTED], [DATA EXPUNGED] and ████████.

I'm in a so called "after-school". It's freaking fantastic and nowhere near as boring as normal school!

• HAYO!

Does that mean you like the pack? By the way, did someone download this pack yet?

The forum won't let me specify my gender accurately, so I'll just use my signature to say that I go by they/them pronouns.

• Does that mean you like the pack? By the way, did someone download this pack yet?

It means i like it, that i made a REALLY bad pun, and that im gonna download it right now!

The IC2 forums could really use a lot more of [REDACTED], [DATA EXPUNGED] and ████████.

I'm in a so called "after-school". It's freaking fantastic and nowhere near as boring as normal school!

• I downloaded the pack, and the names are cool, but some are so long that they go off my screen. :P

Did you try to change the GUI scale (Options->Video Settings)?

Version 0.90 now out! No Vanilla IC² names left!

• Thanks for this. Adds a little fun to all the names, even if they are a bit long. Personally I love this little addition to my usual IC2 worlds.

Thanks! Be sure to check out the reactor's name for more fun.

By the way, uploaded 1.0! Less fallout and more industrial names! HAYO!

Thanks! Be sure to check out the reactor's name for more fun.

By the way, uploaded 1.0! Less fallout and more industrial names! HAYO!

Yeah, you took the Chernobyl-2 from the nuclear tutorial on the wiki, right?

• Yeah, you took the Chernobyl-2 from the nuclear tutorial on the wiki, right?

Nope, from here.

• This should really have more DL's

• Version 1.1 for IC² 1.64 added!

• The Chernobyl Two Nuclear Reactor --> Nuclear Reactor !!! That's the best.
    I really love this IC² language Pack. Thank you I don't now.

By the way, what does "Hi-Joe" mean?

• I really love this IC² language Pack. Thank you I don't now.

Thanks for the positive feedback!

By the way, what does "Hi-Joe" mean?

It's my version of Alblaka's HAYO.

• FINALLY version 1.2 for IndustrialCraft² 1.95b uploaded!

-snip-
    I was working on adding proper localization to GUIs for the next patch, and when I tried this with the changes I made, I died a little bit inside.

Is it possible to add an extra section for names displayed in GUIs to the .lang-file? I suggested that quite some time ago.

EDIT: Uploaded vanilla-pack for 1.2.5.

• Sorry for the necro, but there is a new update with many improvements out!

Sorry for the necro, but there is a new update with many improvements out!

Awesome! With GregTech support?