[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] Advanced Solar Panels v3.5.1 + Quantum Generator + Solar helmets !

• Is it possible that you could add a config to enable the recipes of CompactSolars? I think the CompactSolars recipe is more balanced, but I like the Adv. Solars GUI and look, I especially like that they have an internal buffer.

• Official Post

Great addon, my only question is what the white ingot in the first recipie of the advanced solar panel is?

Iridium Ingot.
    Compress Iridium ore.

• Official Post

Is that a part of IC2 or advanced solar panels? Just curious haven't been keeping up on the updates.

Iridium ore (item form) is part of IC². Iridium ingot is part of ASP (and GT which also adds it).

• Official Post

What would be cool is a RC only Solar panel that heats water that you pump into it, then heats it up and outputs Railcraft Steam for a Steam turbine/Engine, not much steam but like 5 Liquid Units a second. It could have to heat up in the sun for a minute to over 100 Degrees, the higher the solar panel the more Sunrays it gets and the quicker it heats up ^^ (y= 0 takes like 2 minutes where as y = 255 like 10 seconds)

• What would be cool is a RC only Solar panel that heats water that you pump into it, then heats it up and outputs Railcraft Steam for a Steam turbine/Engine, not much steam but like 5 Liquid Units a second. It could have to heat up in the sun for a minute to over 100 Degrees, the higher the solar panel the more Sunrays it gets and the quicker it heats up (y= 0 takes like 2 minutes where as y = 255 like 10 seconds)

1) I already suggested that to GregTech, and I would also like something like that ^^ (or with mirror and Solar Boiler so you could use like 50 at once to heat your boiler)
    2)There is already something a bit like that in Adv. Generator, it's called Solar Turbine Generator ^^

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Official Post

1) I already suggested that to GregTech, and I would also like something like that ^^ (or with mirror and Solar Boiler so you could use like 50 at once to heat your boiler)
    2)There is already something a bit like that in Adv. Generator, it's called Solar Turbine Generator ^^

I saw that but you have to manualy input Water cells/buckets, and it doesnt make steam :(
    And by mirror do you mean like Factorisations Solar power? That with gaint mirrors would be awesome.

• Official Post

Why are people recently spamming Solar Boiler Ideas? You are the third I encounter this week!

Btw. such Idea is already on my List.

Becuase its a good idea :P
    Also, yay.
    Now to suggest more multiblock weapons of Mass Destruction. Radiological perhaps?

• Official Post

But you can put bucket in a chest and it'll automate itself.

That i did not know.
    Still, no steam :P

• I'm on 1.4.7 using the latest version of this mod for 1.4.7 and the solar helmets don't charge anything. Only the ultimate helmet from gravi suite which doesn't have a recipe charges stuff.
    Here is my config:

I would appreciate a fix :)

Fusion Power Engineering Industries® Making Fusion™ Automation Chamber© is DONE!!!!!!!! HAYO!!!

Hint: Click the Automation Chamber text to see how it looks :D

Edited once, last by SteveofDoom ().

• Update to latest Forge version.

• I was really skeptic about this as you replied today, on the 1st of April but it actually worked, thanks :D

Fusion Power Engineering Industries® Making Fusion™ Automation Chamber© is DONE!!!!!!!! HAYO!!!

Hint: Click the Automation Chamber text to see how it looks :D