[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] Advanced Solar Panels v3.5.1 + Quantum Generator + Solar helmets !

• Addon updated !
    ChangeLog of Advanced Solar Panels v3.4.3
    + Ported to Minecraft 1.6.4 and > IC2 2.0.300 experimental
    + Added new device "Molecular Transformer". Principle of operation - nuclear transmutation of elements ultra-high magnetic field with microwave radiation ! (you can see all recipes in NEI by click on progress bar in GUI).
    + Fixed all recipes (no need matter now and other old items)

Design of MT:

P.S. Big thanks Krezzard for modeling and textures. Mak326428 for Nei integration and recipes handler.

• Download it in "old versions" (link at first page).

Вы немного не поняли друг друга. Стоит сервер 1.6.2. На нём установлен IC experimental и ASP. Но вот беда - солнечные панели нельзя скрафтить так как в рецепте используется устаревший ингредиент.
    Собственно вопрос: Не могли бы вы портировать (пересобрать) ASP v3.4.3 для того, чтобы не надо было переходить на версию 1.6.4?
    Please recompile ASP v3.4.3 for 1.6.2.

• it crashed and I don't know why

GregTech SHALL rule the world !

• Please ported mod on 1.6.2
    Download it in "old versions" (link at first page).Вы немного не поняли друг друга. Стоит сервер 1.6.2. На нём установлен IC experimental и ASP. Но вот беда - солнечные панели нельзя скрафтить так как в рецепте используется устаревший ингредиент.
    Собственно вопрос: Не могли бы вы портировать (пересобрать) ASP v3.4.3 для того, чтобы не надо было переходить на версию 1.6.4?

Сейчас это уже будет затрудительно сделать, переходите на новую версию MC и IC, тем более, что в новых версиях IC исправленна тонна багов.

it crashed and I don't know why

Please attach full crash log.

• Сейчас это уже будет затрудительно сделать, переходите на новую версию MC и IC, тем более, что в новых версиях IC исправленна тонна багов.

got it,it doesn't support 1.6.2.thanks anyway

BTW,why not add a possibility to translate your mod?It'll be easier to translate the mod.

GregTech SHALL rule the world !

• Сейчас это уже будет затрудительно сделать, переходите на новую версию MC и IC, тем более, что в новых версиях IC исправленна тонна багов.

Sentimel, use reobfuscate_srg.bat instead of plain reobfuscate.bat.

Просто используй reobfuscate_srg.bat вместо reobfuscate.bat. Эта штука будет совместима и с предыдущими версиями майна, и текущей.

• Ahh great mod, glad to see it updated. Had a little play around with it and I noticed a something I would like you to clarify please.
    Are the ultimate solar arrays meant to only charge Tier 3 Items? because I tried throwing some quantum in there and a gravi chest plate and the only thing that charges was the ultimate solar helmet.
    This also applies to the ultimate solar helmet as it wasn't charging quantum armor, only nano armor.

• Thank you for the update!

I have loved the new items this mod brought into the game and your latest work finally allows us to use some of the even more advanced features! Great work and much loved!

The new molecular transformer looks great and makes a nice centerpiece to our existing replication setup.

There is one small issue, although not a problem. Adv. Solar Panels now causes this warning to be spammed in the server console with every tick:

2013-11-25 10:19:53 [WARNING] [IC2] EnergyNet.addTileEntity: advsolar.common.tiles.TileEntityAdvancedSolarPanel@697c9b0b (advsolar.common.tiles.TileEntityAdvancedSolarPanel@697c9b0b) is conflicting with advsolar.common.tiles.TileEntityAdvancedSolarPanel@73a72547 using the same position (already added, prev. te not removed, overlapping), aborting

2013-11-25 10:20:53 [WARNING] [IC2] EnergyNet.removeTileEntity: advsolar.common.tiles.TileEntityAdvancedSolarPanel@697c9b0b (advsolar.common.tiles.TileEntityAdvancedSolarPanel@697c9b0b) wasn't found (added), skipping

Just thought you should know.

Thank you again for the work you've put into a great mod!

• Ahh great mod, glad to see it updated. Had a little play around with it and I noticed a something I would like you to clarify please.
    Are the ultimate solar arrays meant to only charge Tier 3 Items? because I tried throwing some quantum in there and a gravi chest plate and the only thing that charges was the ultimate solar helmet.
    This also applies to the ultimate solar helmet as it wasn't charging quantum armor, only nano armor.

Yeap, i forgot fix new tiers. I will fix it in new version !

Thank you for the update!
    There is one small issue, although not a problem. Adv. Solar Panels now causes this warning to be spammed in the server console with every tick:
    2013-11-25 10:19:53 [WARNING] [IC2] EnergyNet.addTileEntity: advsolar.common.tiles.TileEntityAdvancedSolarPanel@697c9b0b (advsolar.common.tiles.TileEntityAdvancedSolarPanel@697c9b0b) is conflicting with advsolar.common.tiles.TileEntityAdvancedSolarPanel@73a72547 using the same position (already added, prev. te not removed, overlapping), aborting
    2013-11-25 10:20:53 [WARNING] [IC2] EnergyNet.removeTileEntity: advsolar.common.tiles.TileEntityAdvancedSolarPanel@697c9b0b (advsolar.common.tiles.TileEntityAdvancedSolarPanel@697c9b0b) wasn't found (added), skipping

I will check it !

• Iridium generation in molecular transformer is to cheap, only 9.000.000 eu. In IC 2.0 it's cost 37.666.652 ~ 221.000.000 eu. And you forgot update solar helmets.

• Hey!

I've just got a crash easy to fix :)
    Reproduce: place iron ores into the molecular transformer.