[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] Advanced Solar Panels v3.5.1 + Quantum Generator + Solar helmets !

• Official Post

There isn't a recipe for the MV-Transformer.

Copper cable above and below a basic machine casing/block/what ever it's called. NEI not showing a recipe?

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Copper cable above and below a basic machine casing/block/what ever it's called. NEI not showing a recipe?

The only recipe shown is one copper cable in the crafting grid. The copper cable above and below the basic casing works though. Thanks!

• This version of Industrial craft2 that is compatible with this mod doesn't let me craft anything, so I am using version 2_2.0.353-experimental. Right now I'm on a survival world, and no where near need advanced solars, but I might need them in a month. If you update the version make sure you can craft to IC 2 items. (I could craft the advanced solar items, but couldn't craft the IC2 items.)

I have idea if this was supposed to be like this to test anything, and I am sorry if you all did this on purpose to make sure everything work.

:Solar Panel: :Cable: :Cable: :Cable: :Cable: :Cable: :MFS-Unit: :Cable: :Cable: :Cable: :Cable: :Cable: :Solar Panel:

• MISSING FEATURE!!:
    Night vision with the Advanced Solar Helmet is missing. After Upgrading from the Nano Helmet, I was really used to having it there. But it wouldn't make sense for it to lose the feature when upgrading it!

• I believe I found a bug involving advanced solar panels. When I connect advanced solar panels and hybrid solar panels to a molecular transformer and unload the chunk, all of the machines disconnect to the wiring. The area is chunkloaded with chickenchunks spotloaders. The wiring I'm using is glass fibre cable. Thank you in adcanced.

• I solved the problem! For some reason spot loaders don't load the molecular transformer correctly and create the glitch. By using a world anchor from railcraft, I resolved my issue. :D

• 45B EU is not that hard, once you have enough resources to build a massively complex generation system, like my lovely windmills :D

Also, 45B EU would pay itself (5120 EU/t) within 12 hours (of daylight). 121 hours

Differences of SMP and SSP not included.
    You could make the molecular transformer not craftable SMP.

The Molecular Transformer default config is 9m eu for one iridum. (Which isn't that difficult to achieve start to mid game). You can set it higher in the config for SMP, say 25m. Or simply disable creating iridium in the config and still be able to craft the Molecular Transformer for sunarium.

• Advanced Solar Panels should use the Ore Dictionary in its recipes. So if we use the TPPI mod pack, we can use the other types of reinforced glass as well.

• Official Post

But why? What is wrong with IC2's reinforced glass? (You want TE's to work I presume)

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• Official Post

For all those who want to use my addons in their mods pack, I give permission to use all my addons. You don't need pm me about it !

I see this too much.

• Official Post

IC2?

I see this too much.

• Official Post

And expect new violent recipes in the new version. Now just need to consult Sent how violent they're gonna be :P

But why? What's wrong with the current ones?

I see this too much.

• Official Post

Yeah, but UU has the same issue. I've done that and got a q-suit but that doesn't mean that the UU system is unbalanced. It's all down to how the user uses it.

I see this too much.