[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] Advanced Solar Panels v3.5.1 + Quantum Generator + Solar helmets !

• as much as i love the mod... an ultimate hybrid solar, made with 1 lapis block, costs only 911 UU to make... while an HV solar array costs almost 9900... that's QUITE the difference... for a better item :)

edit: just to give you a clue... with turtles and this mod, i had a UU farm that was spitting out 4 UU every minute and a grav guite in about 1 week of playing on the server... so imho, it's a bit OP for server play :)

• Hello, I am currently putting together a ModPack for our community (www.mattbuild.com) and I would just like to ask for your permission to use this Addon to IC2 before we do add it, if you do allow us to we will supply full credits to you and anyone else involved, we will also link to wherever you want us to link it to!

• Hello, I am currently putting together a ModPack for our community (www.mattbuild.com) and I would just like to ask for your permission to use this Addon to IC2 before we do add it, if you do allow us to we will supply full credits to you and anyone else involved, we will also link to wherever you want us to link it to!

You can use my addon in yours community.

• how do i add advanced solar panels to tekkit server? the server doesnt work once iv added the mod,plus i dont see a config file,any help pls

• Official Post

Bonus recipe DoubleSlab for more convenience of construction:

Your Doubleslab-Recipe conflicts with my fused Doubleslab-Recipe. With fused Doubleslab i mean that "only-obtainable-through-vanilly-blocktransmuter-exploit" Doubleslabstone without a breakline inbetween. Maybe you should change the output to that Stone instead of the normal Doubleslab.

• Your Doubleslab-Recipe conflicts with my fused Doubleslab-Recipe. With fused Doubleslab i mean that "only-obtainable-through-vanilly-blocktransmuter-exploit" Doubleslabstone without a breakline inbetween. Maybe you should change the output to that Stone instead of the normal Doubleslab.

o_O In next update i will add option to disable recipe.

• I have the idea to add "Hard recipes" mode in config file. I will add uranium ignots in craft recipes. Radioactive isotopes with sunnarium alloy will add night generation of EU. ASP - 1 ignot, Hibryd solar panel - 8, Ultimate Solar panel - 64. I think it will add more balance in SMP servers and stop UU mater race for craft new panels, because uranium can't craft from Mater.

• In real life, solar panels don't cost more than nuclear reactors - nor do they require the output of one to create.
    And in Real Life, people don't design devices that cost more to make than they return. In Real Life, they perform a cost-benefit analysis before the design is implemented.

In real life, there's no such thing as "UU-Matter" that can create gems, ores, brightly coloured blocks etc. Might as well put that out there. :)

• An iridium ore is expensive when crafting of UUM. GraviSuite and ASP need lots of iridium. Too much and too expensive. Maybe you should add generation of this ore (and the same thing applies to gravisuite)? I installed gregtech only because of generation of this ore (it is like cheat, for example a lightling rod and rainmaker from Forestry).

• (it is like cheat, for example a lightling rod and rainmaker from Forestry).

AHAHAHA, that's funny, assuming this way of generating energy has been implemented half as a joke/half not to see again and again thread demanding Lightning Rod implemented ...

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Hello I really want to use this mod on 1.2.5 Bukkit server when I try and download the Bukkit port I dosent even give me the right plugin. Could someone please help
    Thanks

• These solar panels are way better than the one of 'compact solar'.
    however, i use both lol.
    thanks for this nice addon :)

Intel i5 4CPU @3.4 GHz|2x 8GB Corsair DD3RAM|2x Nvidia GeForce GTX 660Ti|2x BenQ GL2750 27"|bad english? im austrian.