Direwolf20's V1.00 Lets Play series

• NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! THIS LET"S PLAY IS OVER!!! I loved it so much...

1. OMG CREEPER RUN AWAY!
    2. Go away, you creeper wierdo!
    3. What ever, I'll just go around.
    4. Hup, over their heads I go!
    5. Okay Mister living grenade, I'm going to knock you into those skeletons, and I'll follow through with a nano saber. Understood? FOR THE ALMIGHTLY DRAGON LORD!

• Thanks for giving me something fun to watch while I was visitng family for the holidays. My mother's ancient computer cannot run Minecraft, but at least YouTube worked fine!

You've inspired me to "reboot" my Minecraft install and try some new mods, as well as downloading your world (I especially love the MassFab system with the lava fuel generation!)

• I have got to get into the habit of backing up my saved world each morning before playing.
    I was at about the same point you were as of the end of Episode 22, when apparently I left the lava extraction engine running for too long... despite having filled the water reservoir "just in case", there was an explosion.
    At first I thought it was because I had placed a door to that area, and wondered if it somehow carried a redstone signal to something else, but I can't see how that would blow something up.

• I think this is what happened:

I went into that room and cleaned it up a bit - mined out the ores, replaced the dirt and cobble with smoothstone, raised the ceiling and put covers over the wires to the filters and deployers where possible. Then I put a door between the glass and the lava tank. It was intended to be a manual door but it is possible that the redstone current from one of the nearby wires might have affected it.

If that's the case, then it would explain why the engine may have been "on" even though the lever was off.

The other issue I've encountered is with the portal spawners. They got broken and I could not use or even replace them - in fact it made it difficult to use my portal gun at all. It seems others in that mod's thread have encountered that as well.

So I rolled back to the original world - lost a couple days' play but I should be able to reproduce the work more efficiently this time.

• have you had any trouble with the portal gun? for some reason mine no longer works properly. i cant get the portal spawner to do anything, and if i manually place portals they vanish if i get close to them

• have you had any trouble with the portal gun? for some reason mine no longer works properly. i cant get the portal spawner to do anything, and if i manually place portals they vanish if i get close to them

Try this: 1. Remove the portalgun folder(Not zip) 2. Start minecraft and play. At me the portalgun folder regenerate itself IF you have the zip there. May not work for everyone but it worked for me. Srry for my bad english.

GENERATION Kill: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add :Nano Saber: to the
    generation. Social experiment.

• i found out that completely exiting the game and starting it back up works as well. i've got one more question, in your videos when you charge up the philosophers stone it happens slowly, but when i do it it'll fully charge itself in one button press very rapidly, is there some sort of setting where you change that?

• Official Post

Portal gun HAS been wonky for me. I especially notice it when I play in my 'test' world and switch to my 'real' lets play world without closing minecraft entirely. Closing minecraft entirely seems to fix it.

Philosophers stone IS a little funny with its charge speed, not sure why. There is a setting for it. It always seems to go slow like that when I'm recording, but fast when I'm not. Can't imagine WHY that might be! :)

• Got an idea here for you: since your making plenty of fuel with the EE collectors you could probably siphon off a bit for use in a few (half dozen?) generators for your mass fabricator. Would give you a constant energy source for that MFSU there.