[Bug(s)][IC 1.42][MC 1.0.0][SMP] Batpack disappears after it is drained

• I believe it's when you take damage and it's out of power. I've had a few disappear that way in 1.42.

...What? There's no pineapples here.

GENERATION Pineapple: The first pineapple you see, copy it into your sig on any forum and add sqrt(-1) to the generation. Pineapple experiment.

• It could happen in IC2 1.23 and possibly in 1.337(b), what happens is you take damage (possibly from drowning for a moment) and that makes your bat pack work like your body armor. When it's damage value is less than a certain number (damage value is how much charge it has in IC2) vanilla Minecraft thinks it's a body armor and removes it from the inventory.

When that happens to me (and only when that happens) i open up my TMI gui and give myself a new batpack because that isn't intended. The only problem with that is i am now given a full bat pack and being fair to my self as i am i now have to sacrifice 15 charcoal to the TMI gods (15 charcoal is 60,000 EU, which is the amount of EU a bat back holds)
    It will probably take quite a while before this bug is fixed and it isn't an IC2 bug really but a Minecraft "bug" that affects all modders dabbling with armor items. That is probably something for Forge to solve, bug Eloraam and SpaceToad about it.

EDIT: On an equally interesting note, you can lose anything that is rechargeable that you can wear this way... Jet packs, batpacks, lappacks, cfpacks, q-suit stuff etc etc.

• On a somewhat related issue, I notice that the LapPack loses its "charge bar" sometimes. I haven't been able to determine the reason (I suspect it might be when I use the electric wrench). When I place the pack back in my MFE, the bar instantly reappears as full. This leads me to wonder whether it is merely a display issue or if it's something else.

I plan to continue testing - I'll need to find out what's making it disappear, and then run the chainsaw or drill for a while and see if it recharges them even if the bar isn't showing (or if it makes the bar show up again).

Is anyone else encountering something like this? Not seeing anything like that posted around here. The only notable add-on that might affect the issue is SolarHelmets 2.5, and no I'm not using TMI. :)

• well i have also noticed that instead of a gradual recharge when being used it instantly restores to full power the electric item your using after breaking a block with it im not sure if that is intended or not ive also had a case of a lappack disapearing and i havnt taken any damage at all