Best Reactor (effective eu/t)?

• Ye you are right no need to feed him. Just a little bit pissed because everytime i make a post he shows up and does that...

Shocker! another totally false sweeping statement. There's a certain pattern here.

• ok, now you just all shut up and act normal on this forum.
    dont get me wrong, i dont attack anybody here, just want to say this:

this is NOT the place to solve disputes amongst one and another. be glad he is trying to help, if in an strange way.. it is helping.

if you want to argue, take it to private message!
    il rap it up here... i can go on for hours :P

right, time to get serious...
    i wil be offline for weeks and possibly months at an time. if you have anything to add to an post i made, and would like me to know. you are welcome to pm me, and i wil reply as soon as i am able to do so.

• ok, now you just all shut up and act normal on this forum.
    dont get me wrong, i dont attack anybody here, just want to say this:

this is NOT the place to solve disputes amongst one and another. be glad he is trying to help, if in an strange way.. it is helping.

if you want to argue, take it to private message!
    il rap it up here... i can go on for hours :P

FLAME WAAAAR !!! (there is a great need for insanity wolf Smiley :evil: )

• FLAME WAAAAR !!! (there is a great need for insanity wolf Smiley :evil: )

right.... was there realy need to go on about this specific topic?
    no insanity smiley this time, my trademark now... nuke! :Nuke TNT:

i wil be offline for weeks and possibly months at an time. if you have anything to add to an post i made, and would like me to know. you are welcome to pm me, and i wil reply as soon as i am able to do so.

• both of you need to seriously drop it. It's not relevant to the thread and the argument will accomplish nothing.
    Back on topic, I really like this design because I can replace a coolant cell, putting it in that empty slot and putting a fresh one where it used to be, thus lowering the heat gain rate.

• both of you need to seriously drop it. It's not relevant to the thread and the argument will accomplish nothing.
    Back on topic, I really like this design because I can replace a coolant cell, putting it in that empty slot and putting a fresh one where it used to be, thus lowering the heat gain rate.

not an bad design! also. try to replace that empty slot you mentioned with an water bucket, that drasticly reduces the cooldown period.
    http://www.talonfiremage.pwp.b…=1k10101001511621s1r11r10

;)

• But thats a CASUC design XD. Dont know if he wants that.

ah wel :P the small CASUC part XD, i mean only add one single water bucket for speeding it up an bit :P (i hate waiting haha)

• mijnboogje you told the planner to use 1 bucket every 5 seconds thats why it has a big effect on the cooldown. But if you do this:
    http://www.talonfiremage.pwp.b…=1k10101001011621s1r11r10
    Now it will use 1 bucket instead of 324. It will reduce the cooldown by 3 sec.

agreed, wel found. i didnt notice the suc option was turned on that way. only altered the small bucket in the design.

• Still something is wrong through. With 1 bucket per 5 sec thats 50 extra cooling per sec which should easily make it a mk1 yet it can only run for 2,48 cycles. Am i missing something or is suc bugged in the planner?

it can be buged, i also noticed that the reactor planner is somewhat off lately, (left me with an nice crater)

thats why i usualy test it all myself for primary and use planner after hand

• Still something is wrong through. With 1 bucket per 5 sec thats 50 extra cooling per sec which should easily make it a mk1 yet it can only run for 2,48 cycles. Am i missing something or is suc bugged in the planner?

The reason you're seeing that is because buckets don't empty from reactor heat until 4000 heat. All of those components require cooldown, which is where it's pulling the mk2 from. Try dropping some ice in there and you'll see that it reduces the heat down to almost nothing. That's because ice removes heat as soon as it can (i.e. 300 heat)

• Best reactor? Errrr... this of course: http://powertampa.com/reactorp…=1l10101001511721s1r11r10
    Been running this for ages, has filled more MFSUs than i can count :D

Intel i7 990X @ 4,60 GHZ, Asus Rampage III Black Edition, 24GB Corsair Dominator GT DDR3,
    2x Zotac Nvidia Geforce 580AMP 1,5gb, OCZ Revodrive 3 X2 240GB 1GBps,
    1TB Western Digital Cavier Black, 2x Hitachi HDS723030BLE640 3TB, 3x BenQ XL2410T LCD-Monitors

Hosting Minecraft Servers on an Octo Core 32GB Ram Server: http://two66.com/
    Free Space available! If you need a Server let me know!