[BUG 1.43] Fireproof Rubber Trees

• When I try to light IC2 rubber tree leafs on fire with a flint and steel I get this client side:

And a simple disconnection server side:

Let's try some other combinations...

Yeah, got this error from a fire block burning next to an IC2 rubber tree stump.

• screwy, they just burned forever for me. Course I was setting this test world up in single player.

• wj.c seems to be optifine. Optifine conflicts with Forge at this point. I heard there is a patch for this, but I don't know if you use it or if you use optifine at all.

• wj.c seems to be optifine. Optifine conflicts with Forge at this point. I heard there is a patch for this, but I don't know if you use it or if you use optifine at all.

I checked the commit history for MinecraftForge. It looks like there was a fix for Optifine compatibility in the latest version, 1.24.

• I do use optifine, but wasn't aware of an updated version. I wonder if that's also what allowed a creeper to glitch through my CF walls and then blow up. (of course I've seen them bouncing through stone as well, so /maybe/ it's not the CF but single-thickness; just that in the case of stone they get snapped back.)

Ahh it's a -Forge- 1.2.4 update:

• After updating to Forge 1.2.4 the game no longer crashes on trying to burn IC2 rubber trees, they simply refuse to catch fire. Very much like RP2 rubber-trees now.

• well, you guys realise that if you use too many items, you cannot find the sprite for the rubber tree sapling and that the IC2-EE addon simply fails to load because of not finding rubbertree sapling thingy?

• forge 1.2.4 modified how things burn (found out the hard way because it was incompatible with mods that say change the fire behavior back to the old infinite way)

I have had my rubber trees burn down, leaves and all, but I of course wasn't trying to cause it.
    A lightning strike took out the wool roof on a nearby building and the fire spread to the nearby rubber trees.

I believe I still had 1.2.4 installed , but it was around the time I noticed the issue with it and nature overhaul, and so I reverted to 1.2.2

It is possible the roof started burning when I had 1.2.4 and the trees only when I reverted since I was in my workshop during the storm, I started having crashing issues and the logs showed issues with "can burn" repeatedly. So by the time I got the files fixed and popped my head out to see what the hell was burning everything was on fire.