IC Related Quotes

• Official Post

Casual "Best Quotes Ever"-thread.
    Feel free to post any quotes from anywhere, posts, ingame chat, convos...

Only restriction: It MUST directly refer to IC.

Anonymous: Omg you *******, why did you stop developement of IC²?!?!

Newbie: Can u put energy into hv and cable to workshop?
    Evil: Yes, but i recommend wearing a Nanosuit or something else explosion-proof, you will may need it.

WIKI FAIL:
    Ah, and we didn't mention the big feature of our beloved little gadget yet: It's fully rechargeable and completely indestructible. This is meant serious: You can use it as often as you like to, it will never brake of material exhaustion!
    However, since RE Batteries are somewhat fragile

Guy: So, people with metal boots will be pulled upwards by a mystic directed magnetism for no correct reason? That's unrealistic...
    Alblaka: Unrealistic?
    Alblaka: This...
    Alblaka: is...
    Alblaka: MINECRAFT *kicks Physics off the ledge*

WORKLIST:
    Check whether one could possibly add a container-emptying code for Canners. People complain about wooden splints in their canned meals after canning mushroom stew.

• Official Post

not form forums but i thought this was brilliant...

[17/08/2011 19:39:57] Drew Ritter: hm. i dont suppose IC 2 is coming out soon?
    [17/08/2011 19:40:45] darenton2k7: 31st september
    [17/08/2011 19:40:54] Drew Ritter: oh nice
    [17/08/2011 19:41:13] Drew Ritter: im on the IC wiki and it now says IC 2 stuff (updating)
    [17/08/2011 19:41:17] Drew Ritter: so i was just wondering

• Official Post

This is what I joined the IRC today...

Lesson 1: Watch over your crops....

• I5 2500K | 4GB Cosair Vengence | Radeon 6850 | Rosewill 600w PSU | GigaByte Z68MA | CM Elite 311 | Dell 19" 720p (upgrading soon!)| Hitachi 500 GB 7200 HDD | LG 24X |Windows 7 (Genuine!)
    Alblaka in a Lightning Rod suggestion thread...[/size]

• Sense?
    There is none.

1. OMG CREEPER RUN AWAY!
    2. Go away, you creeper wierdo!
    3. What ever, I'll just go around.
    4. Hup, over their heads I go!
    5. Okay Mister living grenade, I'm going to knock you into those skeletons, and I'll follow through with a nano saber. Understood? FOR THE ALMIGHTLY DRAGON LORD!

• Not possible.
    Blame TMI for not being capable to grasp the complexity of IC².

This quote failed..... Alakboom did this. I can't actually spell Alakbooms user properly either.

1. OMG CREEPER RUN AWAY!
    2. Go away, you creeper wierdo!
    3. What ever, I'll just go around.
    4. Hup, over their heads I go!
    5. Okay Mister living grenade, I'm going to knock you into those skeletons, and I'll follow through with a nano saber. Understood? FOR THE ALMIGHTLY DRAGON LORD!

• Two unknown users on my server:

- So you read everything about this, right?
    Yes.
    - You know it all?
    Yes.
    - I assume this is a reactor, right?
    Yes.
    - Oh, cool, what does it do....
    (The reactor disappears and a huge hole generates below the two)
    - WOW, was this suppose to happen?
    ....No

Its just great watching peeps blow themselfs to pieces every now and then.

Intel i7 990X @ 4,60 GHZ, Asus Rampage III Black Edition, 24GB Corsair Dominator GT DDR3,
    2x Zotac Nvidia Geforce 580AMP 1,5gb, OCZ Revodrive 3 X2 240GB 1GBps,
    1TB Western Digital Cavier Black, 2x Hitachi HDS723030BLE640 3TB, 3x BenQ XL2410T LCD-Monitors

Hosting Minecraft Servers on an Octo Core 32GB Ram Server: http://two66.com/
    Free Space available! If you need a Server let me know!

• Just got to:

Gonna nerf our snowman generators? But think of the snowchildren! They'll go hungry with their snowfathers out of work. :P

• Official Post

lol, Alblaka: I think you did a good job....

In my world, I downloaded the new IC2 version, got up a whole bunch of crossbreeders going, and thought to myself "This is going to take a while. Wasn't there an abandoned mineshaft not far from my workshop?" So I get my tools together, charge into the mineshaft, suffer many close shaves, stayed a bit longer than is probably healthy, but emerge from the experience all the wiser (literally, I gained several levels), and with oodles of melon and pumpkins seeds to boot.

And come home to find out that weeds have destroyed my entire farm. :cursing:

xD

Lesson 1: Watch over your crops....

• From IRC

<libraryaddict> !8ball Does Alblaka plan to incorperate mind control into his mod?
    <@EthnoCircus> 8BALL: Yes definitely

We know now..

Later on..

<victorzimmer> !8ball is IC2 1.62 any good?
    <@EthnoCircus> 8BALL: Yes
    <victorzimmer> !8ball what about IC2 1.64?
    <@EthnoCircus> 8BALL: My reply is no

• Official Post

*headdesk*
    It hurts to see people using terms they apparently got no clue off.

What you just did is either called "spam" or "fail deserving a triple tactical facepalm", "trolling" is something above your level of intelligence.

FYI: What i just did is considered "flaming" and will get you banned quite everywhere unless you're in your own forum.

• Entirely agreed.
    Let's hope the devs of IC² add ForceFields soon :O

Wait a sec...
    damnit.

I5 2500K | 4GB Cosair Vengence | Radeon 6850 | Rosewill 600w PSU | GigaByte Z68MA | CM Elite 311 | Dell 19" 720p (upgrading soon!)| Hitachi 500 GB 7200 HDD | LG 24X |Windows 7 (Genuine!)

• OH DANG! my bad daisy got into the coco beans again i'll get her. *general sounds of destruction and mayhem* "I DON'T CARE HOW CRAMPED IT IS IN THERE YOU ARE GOING BACK INTO MY IMAGINATION WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!"

I5 2500K | 4GB Cosair Vengence | Radeon 6850 | Rosewill 600w PSU | GigaByte Z68MA | CM Elite 311 | Dell 19" 720p (upgrading soon!)| Hitachi 500 GB 7200 HDD | LG 24X |Windows 7 (Genuine!)