Ignore my dirt house, check GLSL mod

• I thought if you wandering around you may like to check this out :) makes minecraft warm and alive, i don't event know what to do when thees are activated.

my box:
    fps 90+
    intel i5 650 @3.20
    4 GB DDR3
    Win 7 x64
    MSI R6850HD 1GB

...its not like i have an idea on how Alblaka mind works...

-
    It has tiny stupid what below?... A RATING SYSTEM! here goes my face :Advanced Furnace: cmon it is even transparent you can't be serious.

• this sint standard in minecraft? or am i missing something?

This is minecraft however, this is GLSL shader mod, + optifine MT to support more than 1 CPU core theese two are only graphical overlay mods so the changesx nothing and works pretty much with every mod there, you have to install it after forge and IC, here is the link:

http://www.minecraftforum.net/…dynamic-shadows-and-more/

well optifine makes it playable on 90+ fps so you should get it after you install forge and then install these shaders, Good luck with it :)

-
    It has tiny stupid what below?... A RATING SYSTEM! here goes my face :Advanced Furnace: cmon it is even transparent you can't be serious.

• Official Post

meh fails with me, i get blue screen with the cross hair.. can hear myself moving but no visuals XD, meh i probs am either using to many mods and addons, or idk wtf im doing

• Does this even involve IC at all? Derp.

1. OMG CREEPER RUN AWAY!
    2. Go away, you creeper wierdo!
    3. What ever, I'll just go around.
    4. Hup, over their heads I go!
    5. Okay Mister living grenade, I'm going to knock you into those skeletons, and I'll follow through with a nano saber. Understood? FOR THE ALMIGHTLY DRAGON LORD!

• Does this even involve IC at all? Derp.

well i'm holding my chainsaw in my inventory.. ^^ Good thing is that you can play it without changing IC at all

-

• Uh Uh Uh!!!!

I am irritated.

I tried to install a shader mod a few days ago but came to the conclusion that it does not work once you have IC2 installed. When I asked the guys here how i can fix this one of the IC2 developers said that Shaders do not support important components of IC2 and it therefore wont work.

So how did you do this?!

• Well this one was on minecraft 1.0 + IC + Forge and i just installed Otifine MT and on top of it and shader mod... i have no idea how they could overlap, since it is only visual OVERlay..

-

• Shaders aka "The Mod That Never Works(tm)"

Someone did test shaders on a GMA X4500 and got 15fps, that's the same integrated graphics I have and same FPS I have without optifine. Decided to try but got invisible blocks.