I was able to port IC2 1.43 to Minecraft 1.1 (I need permission to release)

• Baaah... I rather would keep on playing 1.0... ladders are totally broken and I have to rebuild some (or all) of my trapdoors...

I was hoping that Alblaka would take his time with Porting IC2^^.

Next Suggestion... a Ladder which works as usual^^

Ladder? What is this witchery? Magnetizer FTW!

• Well, that's about time. Should have been that way from the beginning - especially considering there was a mod that already did that before.

"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand." - Bertrand Russell

• Don't worry all too much, 1.6 is up and running [in closed section, that is]. We have some reported issue with a few items that need to be fixed though, i think people will hate me if i release a version with infunctional QuantumSuit.

Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu but it'll be fixed so ok.

:Mining Laser: HEADSHOT :Mining Laser:
    For the record "Sibire" is pronounced "sighbeer", not "cyber", "sib-ere" or "sigh-bire".

• Does your port include this? :)

Well... that's bad. Now IC2 is not only the last mod that needs updating for me to switch to 1.1, is also has obviously new features about which am really curious. Could I overclock my macerator to a point where it becomes a killing machine that fires ore-pieces in every direction... propably not... but would be fun.

• Depends. You can overclock it to a degree which will (given infinite input) quickly overkill any tube/pipe system attached to it, probably causing a error with the whole system going down, in effect causing a nearby reactor to overheat and annilate you.
    Not exactly shooting ore, but same effect.

• Depends. You can overclock it to a degree which will (given infinite input) quickly overkill any tube/pipe system attached to it, probably causing a error with the whole system going down, in effect causing a nearby reactor to overheat and annilate you.

Will these makes the advanced machine "Mod" useless (They should be, since they could probably do what a fully overclocked regular machine do without any funny explotions or overkills?)

• Will these makes the advanced machine "Mod" useless (They should be, since they could probably do what a fully overclocked regular machine do without any funny explotions or overkills?)

The energy consumption due to overclockers grows exponentially.

An induction furnace (or other adv. machine) running at the same speed does the same job for much less energy. Also building multiple machines with less/zero upgrades saves you lots of energy in comparison to overclockers.

Induction furnace: 16 EU/t, 6 ticks per op (12 per op / 2 slot)
    11.7*OC El. furnace: 348 EU/t, 6 ticks per op
    non-OC el. furnaces: 65 EU/t, 6 ticks per op (on average)

Using more than a few overclockers is an alternative/supplement to the mass fabricator, just another way to waste your energy if you have a very advanced base with lots of spare energy.

Oh dear... There goes my intricately planned auto-mining, processing, storage distribution building... TIME TO REPLAN!!!