[Support][ModloaderMP] [Dependency Of][IC2 1.62] java.lang.NoSuchMethodException: ft.getNextWidowId()

• I'm trying to setup IC2 1.62, however my current test seem to indicate a problem with ModLoaderMP. I was wondering

1) If anyone else was having this
    2) If there's a known solution
    3) If there's someplace -besides- the minecraftforums (since the lack of threading there more or less ruins any good chance at proper bug reporting/reply)
    4) Possibly a someone here has an alternate route to forward the nice threaded version of the problem to the author.

java version "1.7.0_147-icedtea"
    OpenJDK Runtime Environment (IcedTea7 2.0) (ArchLinux build 7.b147_2.0-5-x86_64)
    OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM (build 21.0-b17, mixed mode)

crash

versions (in install order):

Edit: PS, I misread this as 'GetNextWindowId; while there is no such thing as get next widow id, google does know of a get next window id

• I already tried re-downloading modloadermp 1.1 V2.1 (I downloaded it last night and again this morning). There is no slightly back download link, the next prior version is the latest for 1.0. Or so I recall as the forums just got hammered.

Edit: I guess I'll just try again after work :(

• I had the exact same error, it is a modloader bug. Someone fixed it and uploaded working version ( ModLoaderMP thread, it's on that page ), however IC2 doesn't work with that version. That was my log:

Everything seems fine (except maybe for those Integration parts), however IC2 is not loaded, as far as I can tell (Creating any IC2 item will immideatelly drop the player and the IC2.cfg was created empty).

• I already tried re-downloading modloadermp 1.1 V2.1 (I downloaded it last night and again this morning). There is no slightly back download link, the next prior version is the latest for 1.0. Or so I recall as the forums just got hammered.

Edit: I guess I'll just try again after work :(

It's something with forge. They compiled it using the first ModloaderMP-Version. Just install as normal and copy the modloader.class from ModloaderMP over the Forge-file. More Information is in the forge-thread in the MCF. There is also a fix for an issue with breaking blocks.

• I'm not sure if it has anythign to do with modloader, but i have an error as well with this error report:

Any help would be much appreciated!

• Official Post

Redownload Forestry, they fixed this issue some hours ago.

• It's something with forge. They compiled it using the first ModloaderMP-Version. Just install as normal and copy the modloader.class from ModloaderMP over the Forge-file. More Information is in the forge-thread in the MCF. There is also a fix for an issue with breaking blocks.

Doh; looks like I just need to wait for Forge 1.3.2 then... hope it's out soon. (asking my prospective end users to do this would be too much; they've never done any kind of modding before.)

• Hmm, i got it all working except for additional pipes mod for buildcraft... that seems to crash it on startup when installed
    EDIT: I was using the wrong addictional pipies :D Doh but i got it now

• I've been trying to resolve an issue with IC2 for MC V1.1 but I am having no Luck. Every time someone tries to create an IC2 item on my server they get dropped. The item apears on the crafting table, but the moment you try to move it to your inventory they drop.

In an attempt to see what was wrong I moved the Server jar over to my Testing server and only added IC2 to the Mods Folder. I Generated a new world and only had IC2 Mod for my client. I had the same issue again.

I remodded my Server Jar and my client from scratch and tried once more, sadly I still had the same issue. The Error in the log is below, I must be doing something stupid as usualy. Anyone care to point it out to me?

• Hi,
    I've managed to get all working on server:

• Flan's ModloaderMP v2.1
    • SpaceToad's/Eloraam's MCForge 1.3.1
    • SpaceToad's BuildCraft 2.2.12
    • Eloraam's Redpower2 PR4d
    • Alblaka's IndustrialCraft2 1.62 (note: IC2.cfg: blockMachine=218 change to 217)
    • dan200's ComputerCraft 1.21

now, I try to add

• Sengir's Forestry 1.2.6.4

because 1.3.0 is not server side yet

should this work? I have this errors:

• Compare your block and item IDs from server to client; there's probably a mismatch.

• http://www.minecraftforum.net/…ils-teams/page__st__14400
    Guy named pinkemma posted recompiled modloader.class file which had the typo. Just download the second one and it should work OK.
    However I get some bug(?) with respawning blocks all over the place. I've got OP rights so it's not the spawn protect function.

@edit
    I've also noticed that it's starting to happen after I install forge with modified .class file. Anyone else got something like this?

@edit2
    Another fix this time for forge
    http://www.minecraftforum.net/…raft-forge/page__st__3800

It repaires that block breaking bug

• "Compare your block and item IDs from server to client; there's probably a mismatch."

I doubt its a block ID Conflict as My Dev server is ONLY running IC2. The Block ID Conflicts are all resolved on my Live Server.

I should read more thoroughly, The server and client on my dev server are using the same config file, I make it a point to copy over the client configs so they match, unless the config file is different in someway of course ^^

• This.

I used to have the same problem on my server (NSM exception), but replacing the modloader.class from ModLoaderMP fixed the problem.
    To get rid of the block breaking bug, I used CovertJaguar's patch for MCForge (ug.class), which is linked above. After installing both patches, my server worked like a charm. Thanks!