[Bug 1.64] Recipes that dont work properly.

• Decided to start with a Open title although i only have encountered 1 recipe that doesnt work as intended:

RE-Battery (Freshly made) + Furnace + Machine Block.

No matter how much i reorded the items, it still refuses to be crafted (Although its registered on the craft guide).

Also if anyone find any recipe not working as intended, i encourage you to post here instead of making a new thread to avoid making a clusterfuck.

• Iron Furnace recipe its working but not the other one.

Tried with a charged/uncharged/partially charged RE-Battery and nothing.

My cobble furnaces also seem to refuse to smelt IC2 items -- I couldn't smelt ref. iron, tin, copper etc. in a cobble furnace, but using iron furnaces works perfectly. Perhaps these two bugs (cobble furnace cannot be crafted in an IC2 recipe and cannot smelt an IC2 recipe) are related? (I also can't craft torches and sticky pistons using resin like the wiki says I should be able to, but I'm not sure how important a bug that is).

• My cobble furnaces also seem to refuse to smelt IC2 items -- I couldn't smelt ref. iron, tin, copper etc. in a cobble furnace, but using iron furnaces works perfectly. Perhaps these two bugs (cobble furnace cannot be crafted in an IC2 recipe and cannot smelt an IC2 recipe) are related? (I also can't craft torches and sticky pistons using resin like the wiki says I should be able to, but I'm not sure how important a bug that is).

Those recipes where changed from resin to rubber

• My cobble furnaces also seem to refuse to smelt IC2 items -- I couldn't smelt ref. iron, tin, copper etc. in a cobble furnace, but using iron furnaces works perfectly. Perhaps these two bugs (cobble furnace cannot be crafted in an IC2 recipe and cannot smelt an IC2 recipe) are related? (I also can't craft torches and sticky pistons using resin like the wiki says I should be able to, but I'm not sure how important a bug that is)

Do you have Level up mod? It seems to be breaking the furnaces and somnia mod

• I cannot make torches using sticky resin. Also, the other secret use of sticky resin seems to have been replaced by rubber, which makes no sense considering the sticky nature of the secret recipe.

• @FenxR -- Huh, the changelog on the wiki doesn't mention rubber replacing resin in any crafting recipes, but I just tested it out in minecraft and it works. (I added a note to the wiki just now). Do you know why the change was made?

RawCode -- If I'm interpreting TMI's interface right, all of the IC2 ores have their own block ID's - they are listed as blocks 247-249, while, say, the various wool colors are listed as block 35:1 or 35:13, but I can't be 100% sure on this
    IC2 dev team -- feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

kamil960 -- I don't have any mods (edit: besides IC2 :whistling: ) (TMI was installed after I discovered the bug), but I did attempt to install NEI a while ago and had to abort that. I thought I hadn't backed up my .jar properly; the fact that FenixR is experiencing a similar bug makes me wonder if the problem is a bug in IC2/MCForge.