upcoming addon: industiralcraft+

• hello everyone i changed the name of this to industrialcraft+ it adds new stuff like the bio mulch and the presser and still from before and because nobody has done this and i know alblaka is gonna love this i am adding a lightning rod generator to this addon because everyone likes those

RECIPES:

presser:
    air:Compressor:air
    :Treetap::Electronic Circuit::Treetap:
    air :Treetap:air
    the tree taps are to extract the pressed items and the compresser to press them that is all for now
    (STATUS: starting now release estimated 3 days)

• [really I DONT GIVE A CARE about puncuation now if you will excuse me i have to start codeing

If you can't spell or use punctuation properly, your code is going to be a mess and won't operate properly.
    Forgive me for basing my evaluation of your upcoming mod's quality on your ability to communicate, but unlke us, a computer won't be able to "figure out" what you mean if you miss a comma or period or uppercase letter where it's needed. And you can't convince me that you're more precise when coding than you are when writing a simple sentence - unless you think your audience isn't worth the effort of communicating clearly.

• If you can't spell or use punctuation properly, your code is going to be a mess and won't operate properly.
    Forgive me for basing my evaluation of your upcoming mod's quality on your ability to communicate, but unlke us, a computer won't be able to "figure out" what you mean if you miss a comma or period or uppercase letter where it's needed. And you can't convince me that you're more precise when coding than you are when writing a simple sentence - unless you think your audience isn't worth the effort of communicating clearly.

hey i do use periods in codeing but not in conversations okay god and besides i have to wait for the ic2 api to be fixed and yes i dont really reply to stuff that often so i only use periods in codeing and my friend dose most of the codeing and he uses periods im doing the sprites

• So what you're saying is, we're not worth the effort to communicate clearly? I find it hard to believe that you are diligent with code if you type the way you do.
    It just tells me that your audience is worth less effort than your mod. Good luck with that. :rolleyes:

• hey i do use periods in codeing but not in conversations okay god and besides i have to wait for the ic2 api to be fixed and yes i dont really reply to stuff that often so i only use periods in codeing and my friend dose most of the codeing and he uses periods im doing the sprites

Well, you don´t make any sense at all.
    You have to go coding, you use periods in coding, you have to wait for the API before you can continue with your coding.
    BUT you don´t code you only do the sprites.
    Yeah right, I think we´ll see a release of this addon around the day the sun burns out?

• Well, you don´t make any sense at all.
    You have to go coding, you use periods in coding, you have to wait for the API before you can continue with your coding.
    BUT you don´t code you only do the sprites.
    Yeah right, I think we´ll see a release of this addon around the day the sun burns out?

ahem gentlemen i am sorry for the confusion but i write really early in the morning and so i am confused alot so i am sorry for the confusion so to make it up i will show you some recipies of the items when they come

• Everyone mad, and I don't even know why.

I'll tell you why. BECAUSE MR.COMMA AND MR.FULL-STOP LIKE TO BE USED. No, seriously, his posts are very, very, very annoying to read. Imagine he wrote a wall-o-text, your eyes would be bleeding before you could say HAYO! So yeah...

• I'll tell you why. BECAUSE MR.COMMA AND MR.FULL-STOP LIKE TO BE USED. No, seriously, his posts are very, very, very annoying to read. Imagine he wrote a wall-o-text, your eyes would be bleeding before you could say HAYO! So yeah...

the internet isnt safe for 12 year olds it seems im talking about *puts sunglasses on* YOU YEEEEEAAAHHAAAA

• Is ignoring posts with bad punctuation really that hard? If his coding, or his friend's coding, really is as bad as his literacy skills, then this post would just fade away.
    But no, we've all got to turn it into a massive shitstorm. Over grammar? Really? Come on guys, we're better than this.

• Is ignoring posts with bad punctuation really that hard? If his coding, or his friend's coding, really is as bad as his literacy skills, then this post would just fade away.
    But no, we've all got to turn it into a massive shitstorm. Over grammar? Really? Come on guys, we're better than this.

True. Good luck with your mod addon reviewhunter. But please, no more long posts, it hurts my head :)

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than open your mouth and remove all doubt