Everyone is free to create one thread for each server he is hosting.
However, do not overuse this freedome, otherwise your threads will probably get deleted, together with your account.
As well, please ensure your server is actually working. If you don't know how to host a proper server, please first learn to do that and THEN post here.
If the server you're providing is a real server, matching the following criteria, PM a Moderator to get your Server sticky'd, marking it as full server for other readers.
- It must be running 24 hours a day regulary. A home-server you're running 2hours long a day is not a real server.
- It must be accessible via normal Minecraft, without Hamachi or other connecting software.
- The server must have a set of rules or any sort of guideline. And if it's just a "1. Have fun, play fair". No-Rule servers generally end in chaos.
- Your server is free to run with/without whitelist or even Pay2Play. However, you're not allowed to create an own system selling partial rights to people (>Premium Accounts).
For your thread, you must give all information necessary for users to connect to your server. F.e.
- Which & which versions of mods installed
- Special config files for the mods
//RichardG-edit: since it wasn't made clear:
NO MINECRAFT.JAR FILES OR .MINECRAFT FOLDERS!
Distributing those violates the Minecraft license.