MFE and wrench

• You have to click on the output side. The output side turns to the side where you click with the wrench, so double-clicking an MFE with a wrench will always dismantle it as long as you click on the same side.

• You have to click on the output side. The output side turns to the side where you click with the wrench, so double-clicking an MFE with a wrench will always dismantle it as long as you click on the same side.

Also, one thing I learned, is don't hold your sneak key (default shift) if you're trying to remove it. Holding shift makes the output face away from you so you'll never be able to dismantle it.

• Official Post

Also, one thing I learned, is don't hold your sneak key (default shift) if you're trying to remove it. Holding shift makes the output face away from you so you'll never be able to dismantle it.

Holding shift and RMB'ing twice will work as well for dismantlement.

• And do note that there's a small chance of recovering a machine block instead of an MFE.

If you're dismantling an MFE with a bronze wrench, that's the price of foolishness. If you lose an MFE with an electric wrench... that's well deserved. :rolleyes:

• I have a problem with the MFE and a wrench. I can use either the standard or electric version and it only ever moves the output facing. I can shift-hit the MFE to put the output opposite to me but otherwise it simply rotates the output through all the facings.

I am only ever RMB clicking the device, as I have lost plenty of machines by accident breaking. I don't want to waste another 4 diamonds doing the same thing.

Any help?

• Switch the wrench to lossless mode by holding M and hitting RMB while it's not pointed at anything. Then dismantle away.

Have yet to blow up any Reactor . It's only a matter of time, though. Actually, I may go for a CASUC design, but doubtful.
    "Are you sure this will work?"(My friends)
    "I have no idea! Let's do it anyways!"(Me.)

Generation 27 The first time you see this, put it in your signature and add 1 to the number. Call it a social science pyramid scheme.

• I am having the same problem. I try using wrench to dismantle a batbox and it just kept rotating the output face. No matter what I did. Lossless mode didn't help either. :(

• I am having the same problem. I try using wrench to dismantle a batbox and it just kept rotating the output face. No matter what I did. Lossless mode didn't help either. :(

Occasionally I get that; a restart of my client fixes it.
    I think it may be related to the "stuck shift key" bug.

GENERATION 26: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment or chain letter? This is left as an exercise for the reader.

Efficiency 3, 50% duty cycle. SMP friendly. Alternate two of them slowly with an rp2 sequencer for a steady 120 EU/t.
    http://www.talonfiremage.pwp.b…=1j10101001501521s1r11r10