[Suggestion] [+Pics NEW] New texture for crop stuff

• that was my general idea :) maybe make the pumpkins a tiny bit bigger but well done!

tiny bit bigger wich one :D i have there 4 textures of final stage. if you noticed 4th textures plant is abit shorter and not tuching ground. well when i was painting that stuff it looked fine but in game not noticable.

• i thought all those pumpkins were just from different angles, but i'd have then about 8x8x6 pixles in size.

"the more people i kill, the better the chances are that i got the right one" ~Goblin Assassin: MtG

• Stem + Tulip changes merged into core IC².
    No point in arguing, yours DO look better.

oh man :D so nice to hear some nice stuff from you :)
    But tulips that i made looks pritty strange, its too big. any ways. its hard to make something nice in 16x16 grid and i suck at 32x32.
    But i would really like to see a little browner stickreeds if not melons and pumpkins on ground.
    But if no then never mind :D keep up the good work alblaka
    Respect.

• amm what do you mean by 8x8x6

pixels size. each block is like 16 by 16 by 16 pixels, so a pumpking would be like 1/6th a cubic block

"the more people i kill, the better the chances are that i got the right one" ~Goblin Assassin: MtG

• "Stem" implies all previously orange-steam-plants, including Melons, Pumpkins and Cocoa.

I know. i made it sort of yellow for cocoa plant too. i was just talking about putting pumpkins and melons on ground but some might like it as it is now because it looks sort of industrial, like compact new pumpkin/melon plant, so i better make this as not suggestion but as texture pack. (but its lame one :DD i dont think that someone will use it exept me. lol)

• Stem + Tulip changes merged into core IC².
    No point in arguing, yours DO look better.

Alblaka might use them Sky_Demon, lol

• Alblaka might use them Sky_Demon, lol

i don't think so, but sounds nice ;D because of my upcoming birthday (i'm in good mood :D) i think i'm going to create thread with my own sprites and stuff like that because i'm not good at this. in that way if peoples will rate my stuff i could get some experience and learn more about this :)

• Alblaka just said that it is being merged into IC2, meaning your Melon/Pumpkin/Cocoa/Tulip are now official :P

OH My God :DD (my freaken bad english... curse you!) thats best birthday gift for me! :D im so happy :DD

You all should check this guy out. im always listening his music. he creates awsom mixes
    http://www.youtube.com/user/djPe3Te3/videos
    Have fun listening his music and playing IC2 or chating in forum :D

EDIT: i never understood good what Alblaka says :D its too complicated for me to understand.. :D

• that and i can tell you and alblaka both type with an accent, i'm sure reading a different accent from 2 different language interpretations is not easy. since i'm american i can usually read what everyone is typing and fill in the blanks and change words as though they were typos.

• that and i can tell you and alblaka both type with an accent, i'm sure reading a different accent from 2 different language interpretations is not easy. since i'm american i can usually read what everyone is typing and fill in the blanks and change words as though they were typos.

good to you. everyone can easily understand why im bad at english. one word. Europ.