[128x] and [64x] NP IC" texture pack Updated for [IC² 1.109]

• tbh I'm working my rear off getting all the bases done for the mods I want do hope and to get all done before they are all updated for 1.2. After that its matter tweaks and changes things I do not like.

Also I am really considering redoing the base texture for IC2 to match my BC and RP2 ones help the packs blend better. But wanting peoples opinions on this before I do the switch.

another sneak peak

Some textures still need little work but will do for now can look at them at later date
    eta for EE 3-4 days I think :)

• I'll admit that I'm not a huge fan of the armor textures (though I haven't seen them ingame yet) but the rest looks awesome. The blocks and items look really nice. We have about 50 condenser chests laying around the base so I'm glad to see the chest textures came out great too!

And I have no opinion yet on the IC texture thing as I'm honestly still using mostly the Soartex ones mixed with a lot of Sphax's items. I did however just split the pack I use into a x64 and a x128 so I will probably switch the x128 over to yours in the future.

I also wanted to thank you again for all these textures. You've made at least 1 person very happy. :D

• I'll admit that I'm not a huge fan of the armor textures (though I haven't seen them ingame yet) but the rest looks awesome. The blocks and items look really nice. We have about 50 condenser chests laying around the base so I'm glad to see the chest textures came out great too!

And I have no opinion yet on the IC texture thing as I'm honestly still using mostly the Soartex ones mixed with a lot of Sphax's items. I did however just split the pack I use into a x64 and a x128 so I will probably switch the x128 over to yours in the future.

I also wanted to thank you again for all these textures. You've made at least 1 person very happy. :D

tbh I will be first person to admit my armors are poor lol :).

3 things i hate textureing more than anything is.

1. Gui boring as hell to texture
    2. Armors
    3. Creatures

• I honestly use the default gui's myself, most of the HD ones make it extremely hard to see. It also looks really out of place when you don't have a texture for one which happens a lot when you have 20+ mods.

I agree the armor and creatures are a pain though. I tried a few armors myself, didn't end well. Yours are still 10x better then what I can do. :)

BTW I'm starting to add a bunch of the new ones to my pack tonight, I'll let ya know what I think when I get them in game. (Might take a few screenies too)

Edit: My main pack is still KDstudios, but I switched most of my mod stuff to yours. (The water is yours too) There are a few things I still want to change but overall I'm extremely happy with it. Little album of screenshots, sorry they aren't all of your pack: http://imgur.com/a/ytjeD

• Fair enough with regards to the UI. I even put a little note on my minecraft forums thread explaining that can safely remove them, I spend average 16 hours a day on my pc and when I log into minecraft I like dark Ui as bright ones hurt yer eyes after a while :). Always nice to see screenshots of people using my textures :).

Preview time
    As you can see im trying to stay close to the original colors while trying to get it to go smoothly with my main texture pack.

• EDIT FORESTRY is now released check my MC thread for info

Also

Released Np Additional Buildcraft Objects textures get them at the link in my sig

Screenshots

Before say anything about the colors yes I know lot them look nothing like the original but one my pet hates with this mod is I think items should have same colors as the materials used to craft them so hope that explains it for you :).

• phew ok hear we go

NP smooth updated with connected textures support
    IC2 had a file in it that should not have been there (one my base textures) Fixed
    Added the below mods
    Iron chests
    Additional Buildcraft objects
    Logistic Pipes for buildcraft
    Wireless redstone
    IC2 thermometer

All texture packs can be found on my minecraft forum page link in sig

• Just little heads up 2 texture packs and 2 revised texture packs done I hope to get one more done tomoz will release them tomorrow. Progress is very slow hay fever killing me

New packs

Backpack mod

Laser mod

I hope to finish Buildcraft Ic2 crossover mod tomoz about half way tho.

Revised packs

IC2 has been revised All block base texture has changed help it blend better with my other packs (looks better also imo)

Compact solars changed

• I managed to do some work and finished three new texture packs and update two texture packs. The new packs are Laser mod, Backpack mod and BC IC2 Crossover mod the updated packs are IC2 and Compact solar mod texture packs. This has been no easy task my hay fever has been really getting to me. It has been fun creating them but sadly next two weeks I maybe little slow updating or creating packs as my children are on school holidays.

To get the new and updated packs click sig or view OP for details

• Hey nutty, the link to your website on the first post is broken. Might want to fix that.

You're a real hard worker, get well soon!

Thanks for the notice. Fixed the link now :).

OH Ic2 updated working on it should be done 2moz

• Updated for 1.90 dam even im impressed with speed I done them considering fair few textures.

Also a note if you come across broken textures like the below pic I have no idea what could be causing it (I suspect optifine or forge)

• Power converters texture pack added. Enjoy :)

List of currently supported mods
    EE2
    Forestry
    RP2
    IC2
    Compact Solars CPW’s
    BC-IC Crossover Mod
    IndustrialCraft² Thermometer
    Charging Bench
    Buildcraft
    Addtional Buildcraft Objects
    Additional Buildcraft Pipes
    Logistics Pipes
    Sneaky Pipes
    Ender Chest
    Iron Chests
    Backpack mod
    Wireless Redstone
    Laser Mod
    Power Converters

• Np minecraft mods texture packs

Huge update I mean it a huge one. Every single minecraft mod texture pack that I have made now has 64x64 support. Now people with less powerful pc's or people who use multiple packs at once can do so with less lagg. Even people with great pc's would have gotten lagg when using multiple packs.Please remember 128x128 is still and always be my primary concern and 64x64 will not look as good.

• Hey Nutty,

The rubber tree textures in IC2 always bugged me, mostly the area with the resin, so I took the liberty of re-brushing them. Attached, I have uploaded my modification of your 64X and 128X textures.

Because of file size limitations, the 128X retexture is a mediafire link. The 64X is provided below: http://www.mediafire.com/?v8u7049h3dyc315

If you want to, I fully release my modification of your work to you to use in whatever form you want to.

• I rather people do not release or use my textures in there own packs. Feel free to make modifications of my work for personal use but please do not re-release it. Don't get me wrong the work you did on them is nice but I always prefer to do 100% my own work to prevent complications at a later date. Hope you understand.

Also my texture packs are far from done. Most of the created ones that i have made are basically just bases for me to build on and tweaks will be made to them at a later date I have a very large list of tweaks/fixes I want to make to all my packs (including the above tweak you mentioned) :) I only have a couple more packs I want to do then I will not be making anymore and only focusing on making my current ones better. I currently have over 20 packs and if i do anymore maintaining them will become way to much of a handful.

Computer Craft Not started but good chance will be done
    Railcraft 10% Done
    Portal 25% Done
    Fishing ++ Not started but good chance will be done
    Advanced Machines 90% Done