[Suggestion] Remove trampling of crops

• I understand why it was placed, but remember, trampling of vanilla crops was removed recently. Do you know why? because of endermen.
    I just had an endermen teleport in my agriculture area, trample half my crops, and port out. I didn't know this had happened so weeds grew everywhere when I came back.
    This is impossible to stop unless you make your farm underground and 2 blocks high (but then you lose the benefits of direct sunlight) or stand there 24/7.
    It is very frustrating because it is completely beyond a players control.

Please consider removing it.

Thanks

• I'm another person who would like to request that trampling be removed. It's very difficult to harvest crops without trampling them. Plus, if you're even the tiniest bit too close to the crop, it disappears.

• or just breed good crops with an good resistance, takes away some chances of trampling by accident

right, time to get serious...
    i wil be offline for weeks and possibly months at an time. if you have anything to add to an post i made, and would like me to know. you are welcome to pm me, and i wil reply as soon as i am able to do so.

• how about the addition of Gardening Shoes? made from 2 Wooden Hoes and Rubber boots, like this: :Bronze Hoe: :Rubber Boots: :Bronze Hoe: . these would prevent the trampling of crops while your wearing them. Maybe even have a Toggled "plow mode" that would create crop blocks where ever you walk perhaps?

"the more people i kill, the better the chances are that i got the right one" ~Goblin Assassin: MtG

• how about the addition of Gardening Shoes? made from 2 Wooden Hoes and Rubber boots, like this: :Bronze Hoe: :Rubber Boots: :Bronze Hoe: . these would prevent the trampling of crops while your wearing them. Maybe even have a Toggled "plow mode" that would create crop blocks where ever you walk perhaps?

the plow mode goes overpowered. only the anti trampling should be decent

right, time to get serious...
    i wil be offline for weeks and possibly months at an time. if you have anything to add to an post i made, and would like me to know. you are welcome to pm me, and i wil reply as soon as i am able to do so.

• You can't trample over crops that are a block higher above where you are walking.

Just an idea.

...What? There's no pineapples here.

GENERATION Pineapple: The first pineapple you see, copy it into your sig on any forum and add sqrt(-1) to the generation. Pineapple experiment.

• You can't trample over crops that are a block higher above where you are walking.

Just an idea.

that is an interesting idea but that also makes harvesting alittle more difficult. i'd say simply add the gardening boots without the plow function.

"the more people i kill, the better the chances are that i got the right one" ~Goblin Assassin: MtG