[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] Advanced Machines 1.1.6

• Just tested the legacy and recoded versions of Advanced Machines for 1.6.4 and neither worked with OreDict. IC2, gregtech, and advanced solar panels all work just fine with OreDict so I don't know why this addon doesn't.

• Hi there :
    I appear to be having a similar problem to @Costelush, whereby when I place a rotary macerator down and then right-click it the client crashes. The server appears to continue ok
    I'm using IC2 experimental 464 with Forge 1057 on MC 172
    If it will assist you can find my current server setup HERE
    The crash report is shown in the spoiler below

I hope you can assist with this one please

..... and by the way, I can't seem to get rid of the img link that keeps appearing at the top of my post ??

**Edit**
    Just tried the Centrifuge Extractor, Singularity Compressor, Combined Recycler and the Induction Furnace. The induction furnace appears to work, all the rest crash the client as soon as you right-click them, same result as the Rotary Macerator.
    Just a thought - I'd love to see an advanced version of the Metal Former ..... 8o

**Update**
    Just tried updaing to IC2 experimental 470, unfortunately, it didn't help with this issue.

• Just tried the new version - confirmed working ok now with IC2 experimental 470.......... many thanks for your help with this one. :thumbup:

Any thoughts on an Advanced Metal Former please ? :whistling:

.......... and wot is it with these 'img' links ? I can't seem to get rid ...........

Idk whats that but i'm removing it for you ~SpwnX

• links to download,etc arent working on page one
    nvm got it from youre site
    Atomic has updated his website - try [url='http://atomicstryker.net/advancedmachines.php']HERE - download links at the bottom of the page.

Arrggghhh ....... again with the 'img' links ?? They only appear as I click the 'submit' button, every time I remove them, they return .... ?(

• Official Post

That Guy has an "open URL" tag but no closing one leading into the whole thing turning into a Link.

Your saying that because you didnt see the two previous links, they were leading to some weird websites...

• Official Post

Hmmmm, you're mod seems to be broken:

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

It only crashes with this when Advanced Machines is installed. Actually, might be the fact Immibis' advanced machines is in there too. Not sure how it got there :S

EDIT, yeah it was. My bad. Weird crash for having 2 of the same named mod though.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• Official Post

such deep

very add

many useless post

I see this too much.

• Version 1.1.0
    - updated (and requires) IC 2.2.521
    - added Rotary Ore Washer (caution, massive Power Hog)
    - fixed issues with >6 Overclockers in a single machine

EDIT:
    And before i forget, the Ore Washer and the bugfix were also pushed to the 1.7.2 build available.