[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] Advanced Machines 1.1.6

• Official Post

May I ask why there are two input slots on the Rotary Macerator but it only macerates one ore type and then leaves the other ore type in the secondary slot? Is this supposed to happen am I doing something wrong?
    Other than that GREAT mod. Wouldn't survive without it. Otherwise I need to overclock my machines like 50 times.....

Second slot : Additive macerating.
    One example : Insert one coal/charcoal in the second slot then 64 iron ore, get 128 refined iron dust which when smelted gives refined iron.
    There are other recipes, but i can't remember.

Place 16 overclockers on your macerator and it will be faster than anything, processing one item every tick (1/20 second), at a 5x cost per item processed. [4000+ EU/t line needed to maintain]

• is there a tutorial on how to use these advanced industrial machines? I checked all the links in the OP and none of them give a clear insight into the addon. The original addon is outdated and the ones I installed from this one are inherently different from the original ones, so I can't rely Direwolf20's preview video linked in the original addon's thread.

I'm especially concerned with the Rotary Macerator. I tried to get it to do Additive Macerating, but it just won't work. I put a stack of tin and a stack of copper, but it always only macerates whatever is on the left block, it never macerates the stuff on the right block, even when the left one is empty.

edit: i didn't have the copper and the tin in the right places. Does anyone know where I can look up all the additive macerating recipes? is there a wiki somewhere?

• Second slot : Additive macerating.
    One example : Insert one coal/charcoal in the second slot then 64 iron ore, get 128 refined iron dust which when smelted gives refined iron.
    There are other recipes, but i can't remember.

Place 16 overclockers on your macerator and it will be faster than anything, processing one item every tick (1/20 second), at a 5x cost per item processed. [4000+ EU/t line needed to maintain]

Thanks, that helped. Do you know where I can look for all the additive macerating recipes? is there a wiki somewhere?

• May I ask why there are two input slots on the Rotary Macerator but it only macerates one ore type and then leaves the other ore type in the secondary slot? Is this supposed to happen am I doing something wrong?
    Other than that GREAT mod. Wouldn't survive without it. Otherwise I need to overclock my machines like 50 times.....

The other slot is for additive macerating. Putting copper ore in the first slot then putting tin ore in the second slot will produce bronze dust. Coal and water cells make hydrated coal dust. Iron ore and coal make refined iron dust.

• Official Post

is there a tutorial on how to use these advanced industrial machines? I checked all the links in the OP and none of them give a clear insight into the addon. The original addon is outdated and the ones I installed from this one are inherently different from the original ones, so I can't rely Direwolf20's preview video linked in the original addon's thread.

I'm especially concerned with the Rotary Macerator. I tried to get it to do Additive Macerating, but it just won't work. I put a stack of tin and a stack of copper, but it always only macerates whatever is on the left block, it never macerates the stuff on the right block, even when the left one is empty.

edit: i didn't have the copper and the tin in the right places. Does anyone know where I can look up all the additive macerating recipes? is there a wiki somewhere?

Industrial machines?
    Sounds like Gregtech.
    This mod only adds the Rotary Macerator, Singularity compressor and Centrafuge Excractor.

• I spend about an hour looking for 4.7b server version for server I play with 2 friends, and we want advanced machines. I found client and bukkit port, but not vanilla server! Can anyone give me a hand where is that link, or am i just blind :-\

• I spend about an hour looking for 4.7b server version for server I play with 2 friends, and we want advanced machines. I found client and bukkit port, but not vanilla server! Can anyone give me a hand where is that link, or am i just blind :-\

I don't think it says it in the file name but like a fair number of mods the single file is an universal version so it should work on the server as well.

• :?:

I don't think it says it in the file name but like a fair number of mods the single file is an universal version so it should work on the server as well.

So I just should be able to copy the files of download file called bukkit port and use it for vanilla server? Coz I get a bit confused at words "the single file is an universal version"

• :?:

So I just should be able to copy the files of download file called bukkit port and use it for vanilla server? Coz I get a bit confused at words "the single file is an universal version"

The universal file is for BOTH client and server, since Minecraft 1.3.

• The universal file is for BOTH client and server, since Minecraft 1.3.

Ok. I haven't done too much of modding work since 1.1 myself, my 1.2.5 pack wasn't ever done, I'm a bit out of date about modding now ;) I guess I'll have to study that a bit :D

• Can you add a Hard Mode recipe? It feels too damn easy for no drawbacks to get this. Like, from 2EU/t it consumes 3EU/t, doing the same job in 1/10 th of the time, for a really low cost recipe. I really enjoy the idea of having machines that constant consumes EU/t to improve the speed, but the recipe feels too easy.

• Atomic, I think this is one of the best addons for IC2 but i think you need to change textures of machines to more better and like an induction furnace style ;) :Induction Furnace:

• It would be great if we are able to config the maxim energy input :D

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the
    generation. Social experiment. MinecraftSkeleton

• Added working 1.5.1 version. By working i mean it boots with the IC2 snapshot and the textures and GUIs do what they should. However IC2 doesnt work yet.

Thank you for that. have been going through and updating the texture pack i use and noticed one thing about this mod that hurts the texture packs. You use the "sideplate" on top of the extractor. So the side of the machines in the texture pack is how now become the top and looks really bad i would be grateful and i assume so would many others if you could update it thanks

• Added working 1.5.1 version. By working i mean it boots with the IC2 snapshot and the textures and GUIs do what they should. However IC2 doesnt work yet.

Thanks for the update. Will post if I find anything bad :)

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• Hello, sorry to bother again but there is still a capitular missing from the "Refined Iron dust" item name. Shouldn't it be "Refined Iron Dust"?