[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] Advanced Machines 1.1.6

• I know this probably isn't the first time this has been said but I beg you hear me out. I feel like this device has basically just been written off because of it's high EU cost compared to other mods and I really want to see it getting used again. Please reduce the EU cost of teleporters!!!! They are a great machine but see so little use because when compared to other mods like mystcraft they're so, so expensive to use. I like that they aren't as op as mystcraft but the massive EU cost makes them almost unjustifiable and impossible to set up easily in remote places. I've come up with an awesome way to use them by chaining them ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29picGlScKQ ) but the cost is in the millions for a few short jumps and when you think about the tiny distance this is (maybe 20 meters?) the EU cost really shouldn't be so high when you can get around so cheaply with in other mods. Anyway, love the mod and sorry for hassling the thread with demands.

• I know this probably isn't the first time this has been said but I beg you hear me out. I feel like this device has basically just been written off because of it's high EU cost compared to other mods and I really want to see it getting used again. Please reduce the EU cost of teleporters!!!! They are a great machine but see so little use because when compared to other mods like mystcraft they're so, so expensive to use. I like that they aren't as op as mystcraft but the massive EU cost makes them almost unjustifiable and impossible to set up easily in remote places. I've come up with an awesome way to use them by chaining them ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29picGlScKQ ) but the cost is in the millions for a few short jumps and when you think about the tiny distance this is (maybe 20 meters?) the EU cost really shouldn't be so high when you can get around so cheaply with in other mods. Anyway, love the mod and sorry for hassling the thread with demands.

What the hell are you talking about? This addon doesn't add Teleporters. Vanilla IC2 adds it itself.

Ha ha ha, that's so embarrassing! I had just assumed and really need to check these things!! Weird that the ftb wiki linked me to this thread...

• Official Post

Ha ha ha, that's so embarrassing! I had just assumed and really need to check these things!! Weird that the ftb wiki linked me to this thread...

I Hope you have learnt your lesson.
    wiki's suck

• Hmmm ... no? 308 seems to be the same API as 307, which i am at

Fenrir
    That's not possible unless you have a negative value configured, or a value so ridiculously high the int overflows into a negative value

Int overflow is my guess ^^

Multiplier = 1.6
    2 rpm/tick base accerlation

(2^1.6)^8 (8 overclocker) =

8 494 539 983 937
    2 147 483 647 (Integer(32 bit) max Value)

I like the system but it should cap. Also the eu consumption explodes fast. really fast

I just wanted to suggest that you add a function like this:

if(accelerationBase ^ accMultiplier ^ OverclockerCount > 4 000 000)
    acceleration = 4000000;

I don't think someone needs more rpm/ tick then that ^^"

• Ah, one of those sweet code remnants.

changed internal speed value from short to int type, should fix overflows
    changed max working overclocker count per machine to 16, down from 32

No version change, since IC2 Team does not deliver.

• every time I try to connect a buildcraft wooden pipe up to any of the advanced machines and then put someing inside the machine, the wrong object gets removed. this includes any upgrades and the ores I input, obviously only the output object should get removed. whats going on

• First crash is java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: ic2/advancedmachines/common/TileEntityAdvancedMachine - yeah you messed up the mod's files, or the UE mod does

Second is crash because entityplayer.getCurrentEquippedItem(), named as ".cP()", is not found (probably deobfuscation bug by FML)

• The singularity compressor just doesn't seem to work with me.
    It got enough power, no upgrades, but when i put something in to compress, like mixed metal ingots, it simply does nothing.