[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] Advanced Machines 1.1.6

• Shoving things down self-entitled brats' throats is my specialty, i'm not insulted.

Go beg in the original thread for someone to have code mercy on you, though, if they have seen how you behave here, i'd say your chances are nonexistant at best

Seriously, you prove the egotistical stuck up attitude comments right with every post like this.

Don't need to beg anyone, thanks to your source code it's rather easy to undo what you've done to advanced machines. However, unlike you, we won't take "ownership" of the idea, give full credit where it's due (even to your immature "GTFO" self). Still, using the name Advanced Machines and taking ownership of this concept is on the verge of plagiarism. You've shown total disrespect in this and taken the stance that anyone that dares disagree with you is obviously a lesser mortal and thus beneath notice. Your 3.5 "update" was an example of your excellent foresight and understanding of game balance, your machines were only a third as efficient as basic machines! Bravo!

Really, out of respect to zip and his work, you should change the name. Refusal to do so only furthers your arrogant, disrespectful and stubborn attitude (a trend I see in quite a many "coders"). Call me when you find Moby Dick, Cap'n Ahab.

• Are you sure about that? The way i understood the minecraft file system, there is no distinguishing - ModLoader "places" the mod zip contents in the minecraft directory, and a mod has access to all of it at all times

All a Texture Pack would have to do is overwrite /ic2/sprites/block_advmachine.png or, if the block_0 setting is set, /ic2/sprites/block_0.png

I'm sure. I replaced the GUI for Centerfuge in my /ic2/sprites/ texture pack folder and it didn't take. I had to do it in the mod.zip itself.

As I said cpw had the issue with his mod:
    http://www.minecraftforum.net/…ew__findpost__p__12601464

EDIT:: Just so you're aware. I'm not talking about the blocksheet but just the GUIs. The blocksheet works as intended.

• Perfect. Thanks :thumbup:

• See, VERY few people think that way....most of the modding community despises FC greatly....

Wow. I knew there were tons of immature, uneducated people who never respected FlowerChild or Better Than Wolves, and complain when they're unable to use his fantastic mod with other mods that strongly imbalance its well thought-out technological progression, but I had no idea that this extreme idiocy amounted to most of the modding community.

I'm not sure it's fair to the modding community for you to be taking what a small portion (though a tad larger around those who enjoy RedPower) of people think and then casting that opinion onto everybody else. Most of the modding community probably doesn't care in the least about what FlowerChild does with his mod. Just because you greatly despise someone and want to believe that mostly everyone else does too doesn't make it fact. And anyone who has ever played his mod for the sake of playing it, and not just because some of the features look cool to have in a world of IndustrialCraft and Equivalent Exchange (for example), will share my opinion. Everything FlowerChild has done was for the good of his mod, and the community of users dedicated to it.

• Again i ask, Can you no longer macerate two items at once, im not complaining at all its just a simple question. dont go fucking batshit crazy and start flaming (talking to the non dev's of this addon)

• @Nut
    I don't know how, frankly. I'd first have to figure out how this texture business works

@Engine
    Nobody answered you because nobody knows what you are talking about. No version of Advanced Machines ever allowed macerating of 2 different materials simultaneously, you are thinking Induction Furnace

• @Nut
    I don't know how, frankly. I'd first have to figure out how this texture business works

@Engine
    Nobody answered you because nobody knows what you are talking about. No version of Advanced Machines ever allowed macerating of 2 different materials simultaneously, you are thinking Induction Furnace

Oh....
    Right...
    i got confused by the two slots for the input

Also, whenever i try combining 3 copper and 1 tin in the new adv macerator it only makes me 3 bronze, not 8.

• @Nut

@Engine

I think I may have an idea. I have just been looking through the source code, and I noticed in getTextureFile(), its checks to see if useBlock_0 is true. Well maybe, because when you place a block in SMP, at first its textures are fine, but when you log out and back in its wrong, maybe it is because your not saving the value to the NBT? (Sorry if this sounds stupid, I have only just started to learn basic java recently and only slightly understand how minecraft works :/)

• @Nut
    No, the problem was elsewhere. If you want to know: The client/server interaction had multiple flaws, for example the server does not transmit the "facing" value of a machine Block to the client, resulting in a (to the client) wrong faced machine. Another issue was the "active" state ... while the server did keep the client informed, the client kept an internal record overriding the server. I fixed that both, now.

Version 3.6e (client change only)

• fixed various Texture issues - on/off visuals and rotation should now be fine, across all machines, hosts and states
    • made the Singularity Compressor emit smoke as the Macerator does
    • dropped block_0 config option since it has no point of existing
  • Can you make it so the adv machines are always better than the base machines no matter how much overclockers they put in it? maybe 750 per overclocker?

• I Personally like the way that advanced machines are right now :thumbup: . I thought they were a bit overpowered before, now it seems they are a lot more balanced.

I did discover a slight dupe bug when creating Ref. Iron Dust.

When you macerate Iron Ingots with Coal you get 2 Ref. Iron Dust when you should be getting only 1, as you do when you only macerate an Iron Ingot. Not a Overly huge deal, but it does throw the game out of whack a little bit.

~spocane~

• No
    GTFO

Wow. That's really grown up. Why did you single out me, in particular? Have I complained about your mod in any way? I merely noted that you lack maturity - and this just proves it.

Sorry that you have such a thin skin - need a tissue?