[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] Advanced Machines 1.1.6

• Alright, I have been looking around to see if this is even possible but it does not seem like it so I am here to ask if anyone knows if it is even possible to use red power pipe to transport items to be macerated, then back to a chest or to an induction furnace then chest. but every time I try it ends up in a side slot and not the slot where the ore is macerated.

I know I can send the finished product to a chest but was unsure about the other part.

edit, I have gotten it to work.

The pipes need to be on top of each of the machines.

• Hey, i got a problem with this mod.
    Nothing big, but the Machines seems to have a buggy texture for me.
    Image:

no idea what causes it :(, and re-install doesnt work
    (Ignore the machine in the background ^^)

- kwek20

• Is it ok if i use this mod in a modpack for my server?

Ephesians 4:29
    Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up,
    as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear.

• Bug: When hooked up to gold cable/MV 128eu/t MFE, the machines all lose power, but they drain the MFE at an insane rate.

So it's effectively consuming power with no signs of usage.

• Official Post

Man, after 20 overclockers your machines gets too buggy that you cant use it anymore and it consumes all power you give to it, can you fix it?
    You could increase machine EU/t usage instead of Spinup energy usage, which makes it too buggy.

Also, can you make 2nd input of macerator (additive macerating) RP tube compatible? I cant place items there with tubes, and i want to automate bronze fabrication using it.

Thanks, SpwnX

• If it hasn't changed since I last looked at the mod, you can macerate Iron Ore and Coal for Refined Iron Dust; and Coal and a Water Cell for Hydrated Coal Dust. Not sure if there's any others aside from the Bronze combo.

• energy storage upgrades don't seem to work in server version. they don't add energy storage to the machines at all. they also mess up the energy meter. i think it works in singleplayer.

• Version 4.1

added fallback explosion method when feeding too much power into a machine

re-implemented ISidedInventory to fix Tube/Pipe compatibility

I checked out the textures again ... well the code is one massive mess. If someone wants to untangle that go ahead, i don't feel competent.

• Official Post

Still can't send items through tubes to 2nd input slot of rotary macerator. That makes me sad, as i want to automate bronze making...

Explosions for Overvoltage are working fine.

• They should be a better version of recycler where you get scrap box instead of scrap and a better mass fabricator that would be helpfull

• Found a bug with the singularity compressor. When you put three netherrack into a regular compressor, it is supposed to spit out one netherbrick per three netherrack. With the singularity compressor, the compressing is triggered by having the three netherrack in the top, like you would expect, but it only converts one of the three netherrack into netherbrick, and leaves the other two in the top box. This is a problem for my auto crafting system, as I want to use one compressor for at least four recipes as of now, carbon plate, advanced alloy, sandstone, and netherrack to netherbrick. I can't just keep two netherrack in the compressor, as you see.

I hope I've provided enough info to go on. Thanks for your time.

-Levy

• When I put on the server door simcraft

• Having chunk update problems with all the advances machines, after turning them on my chunk updates will jump to 40 or 80 and stays there indefinitely. I have tried downgrading to 4.0 and updated to 1.97 IC2 but same result(fresh install in between). As soon as I cut redstone power from the machines my chunk updates drop to the normal 0 - 5 and the game runs better.

Mods in use and tested with:
    FML 3.3.7 build 135
    IC2 1.95B & 1.97
    BC 3.1.5
    Advance Machines 4.1 & 4.0
    NEI 1.2.2.4
    CodeChickenCore 0.5.3

Java 7 u 5 64 bit

• Having chunk update problems with all the advances machines, after turning them on my chunk updates will jump to 40 or 80 and stays there indefinitely. I have tried downgrading to 4.0 and updated to 1.97 IC2 but same result(fresh install in between). As soon as I cut redstone power from the machines my chunk updates drop to the normal 0 - 5 and the game runs better.

Having the same issue, and bandwidth use goes through the roof with an advanced machine turned on in SMP.
    I noticed long lines of redpower alloy wire doing the same thing when toggled on and off (lever, timer, button etc.), maybe it's part of a larger problem, Forge perhaps?

• Isn't Simcraft a paid mod? Surely you can't expect any mod to attempt compatibility with that specifically. The problem looks like it might be that you need to configure your Block IDs differently, the game is trying to render a block as an Advanced Machine, but it's not a valid Advanced Machine object. Try again with a fresh world possibly. But then again, this is a guess after briefly looking at the mod's source for the error presented here.

• Isn't Simcraft a paid mod? Surely you can't expect any mod to attempt compatibility with that specifically. The problem looks like it might be that you need to configure your Block IDs differently, the game is trying to render a block as an Advanced Machine, but it's not a valid Advanced Machine object. Try again with a fresh world possibly. But then again, this is a guess after briefly looking at the mod's source for the error presented here.

help forg 152 :)

• does this addon work with ic2 1.97?

Ephesians 4:29
    Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up,
    as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear.