[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] Advanced Machines 1.1.6

• How would I solve this problem?

• v4.4c issue.

Updated the mods and world, logged into my server, and all my machines exploded. Aparently the advanced machines in this version do not accept any more than low voltage.

• v4.4c issue.

Updated the mods and world, logged into my server, and all my machines exploded. Aparently the advanced machines in this version do not accept any more than low voltage.

They've been low voltage for a while now. If they didnt explode it's because a bug stopped them from doing so. You need transformers for them to take medium or high voltages.

• So even after the machine is removed, its still "there" to the energy net.
    steps to reproduce
    1. place any of your machines
    2. remove the machine
    3. run energy higher than LV next to the spot it used to be
    4. watch the fireworks

EDIT: after one explosion, the ghost is gone. I originally discovered this in 4.4b, and its still there in 4.4.c
    Btw, love the mod, :Industrial Diamond:

Character is like a tree and reputation like a shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing. - Abraham Lincoln

Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future. - John F. Kennedy

• This isn't the energy net ghost issue, this is probably a bug in the code of the mod itself. Most likely the TileEntity is not being removed from the energy net when the block is removed. This should happen in the invalidate override.

• This isn't the energy net ghost issue, this is probably a bug in the code of the mod itself. Most likely the TileEntity is not being removed from the energy net when the block is removed. This should happen in the invalidate override.

Mh nope, as you can check for yourself in the source, invalidate is overriden and does call for the EnergyNet to remove the Tile Entity.

• Mh nope, as you can check for yourself in the source, invalidate is overriden and does call for the EnergyNet to remove the Tile Entity.

I can confirm this has happened to myself and two other players on my server also can not shift click placing levers directly on the machines either

using 4.4c and 1.108.71

• save unloadable. happened on 4.4b so I upgraded to 4,4c and same thing happened

• rotary macerator doesnt macerate both slots. It just processes the left one and ignores the right one completly even when its done with the left slot. Otherwise everything works fine and is awesome :D

• rotary macerator doesnt macerate both slots. It just processes the left one and ignores the right one completly even when its done with the left slot. Otherwise everything works fine and is awesome :D

You're using it wrong. The right slot is for "Additive Macerating". Put some Copper Ore in the left slot, and some Tin Ore in the right slot just as an example.

• ---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // Hey, that tickles! Hehehe!

Time: 11/8/12 7:44 PM
    Description: Unexpected error

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: ic2.advancedmachines.client.GuiRotaryMacerator.<init>(Lqf;Lic2/advancedmachines/common/TileEntityRotaryMacerator;)V
    at ic2.advancedmachines.client.AdvancedMachinesClient.getGuiElementForClient(AdvancedMachinesClient.java:57)
    at ic2.advancedmachines.common.AdvancedMachines.getClientGuiElement(AdvancedMachines.java:233)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.NetworkRegistry.openLocalGui(NetworkRegistry.java:322)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.FMLNetworkHandler.openGui(FMLNetworkHandler.java:341)
    at qg.openGui(EntityPlayer.java:2144)
    at ic2.advancedmachines.common.BlockAdvancedMachines.a(BlockAdvancedMachines.java:209)
    at awy.a(PlayerControllerMP.java:328)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.c(Minecraft.java:1325)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.l(Minecraft.java:1767)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.J(Minecraft.java:854)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:779)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Relevant Details:
    - Minecraft Version: 1.4.2
    - Operating System: Windows Vista (x86) version 6.0
    - Java Version: 1.7.0_09, Oracle Corporation
    - Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
    - Memory: 171784800 bytes (163 MB) / 519110656 bytes (495 MB) up to 1037959168 bytes (989 MB)
    - JVM Flags: 2 total; -Xms512m -Xmx1024m
    - AABB Pool Size: 4513 (252728 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 2 (112 bytes; 0 MB) used
    - FML: MCP v7.19 FML v4.2.18.433 Minecraft Forge 6.0.1.355 Optifine OptiFine_1.4.2_HD_U_A7 25 mods loaded, 25 mods active
    mcp [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    FML [Forge Mod Loader] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    Forge [Minecraft Forge] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    mod_CodeChickenCore [CodeChicken Core] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    mod_NotEnoughItems [Not Enough Items] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    mod_ReiMinimap [mod_ReiMinimap] ([1.4.2]ReiMinimap_v3.2_05.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    IC2 [IndustrialCraft 2] (industrialcraft-2_1.108.57-lf.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    AdvancedMachines [IC2 Advanced Machines Addon] (AdvancedMachines 4.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    AdvancedPowerManagement [Advanced Power Management] (AdvancedPowerManagement-1.1.30-IC2_1.108.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    BuildCraft|Core [BuildCraft] (buildcraft-A-3.1.8.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    BuildCraft|Builders [BC Builders] (buildcraft-A-3.1.8.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    BuildCraft|Energy [BC Energy] (buildcraft-A-3.1.8.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    BuildCraft|Factory [BC Factory] (buildcraft-A-3.1.8.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    BuildCraft|Transport [BC Transport] (buildcraft-A-3.1.8.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    BuildCraft|Silicon [BC Silicon] (buildcraft-A-3.1.8.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    CompactSolars [Compact Solar Arrays] (compactsolars-universal-3.1.1.16.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    EE3 [Equivalent Exchange 3] (ee3-universal-pre1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    factorization [Factorization] (Factorization-0.6.9_563.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    mod_InvTweaks [Inventory Tweaks] (InvTweaks-1.44-1.4.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    IronChest [Iron Chest] (ironchest-universal-4.2.1.128.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    AdvancedSolarPanel [Advanced Solar Panels] (mod_AdvancedSolarPanels_3_2_0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    GraviSuite [Gravitation Suite] (mod_zGraviSuite_1_4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    Mystcraft [Mystcraft] (mystcraft-uni-1.4.2-0.9.4.00.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    Railcraft [Railcraft] (Railcraft_6.7.0.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    TreeCapitator [TreeCapitator] (Treecapitator.FML.1.4.2.r01.Universal.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
    - LWJGL: 2.4.2
    - OpenGL: Intel 945G GL version 1.4.0 - Build 7.14.10.1461, Intel
    - Is Modded: Definitely; 'forge,fml'
    - Type: Client
    - Texture Pack: Sphax PureBDCraft 64x MC14.zip
    - Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
    - Vec3 Pool Size: 2528 (141568 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 16 (896 bytes; 0 MB) used

• Could you make it so that you can configure the machines to accept medium voltage and not have upgrade slots? Or could I delete this addon and get the other one and it would still work?

Other than that nice mod :D

I honestly think that the centrifuge extractor and the singularity compressor should have some sort of additive processing too:

Extractor: has 2 input slots, you can process sticky resin and rubber wood at the same time
    Compressor: has 3 input slots, put bronze tin and refined iron in it and for each of those, you get one advanced alloy

• The rotary macerator is not working properly with hooper: the hooper feeds items to the bottom slot too. I dont think its the intended behaviour.