[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] Advanced Machines 1.1.6

• I downloaded the 1.10 version (4.6), but there seems to be no sounds coming from the Rotary Macerator. I have the applicable IC2 version and I don't know why there are no sounds.

• Hi. I install addon and my original IC2 machines was disappeared. (I can't see it's in NEI or CraftGuide). How can i fix it?

upd

Addon replace original machines with item named Template

• Hello, I noticed that the refined iron dust name appears as "refined Iron dust". Shouldn't it appear as "Refined Iron Dust"? Another question is: how do you obtain refined iron dust? NEI doesn't show the recipe.

• I'm using advanced machines 4.6a and I'm having an issue with getting a consistent amount for my outputs from your machines. What I mean is, when I put a stack of 64 sticky resin into a fully up to speed vanilla Centrifuge Extractor, I should get three full stacks of rubber. Instead, I get two full stacks, a stack of 60, and the machine showing that it's in the middle of a procedure, and that's where it sits. This sort of behavior is consistent across all the advance machines from this mod. Regardless of how it's upgraded or it's state. It doesn't crash the world, but this inconsistency and loss of materials makes it really unusable in a factory setting.

• I'm using advanced machines 4.6a and I'm having an issue with getting a consistent amount for my outputs from your machines. What I mean is, when I put a stack of 64 sticky resin into a fully up to speed vanilla Centrifuge Extractor, I should get three full stacks of rubber. Instead, I get two full stacks, a stack of 60, and the machine showing that it's in the middle of a procedure, and that's where it sits. This sort of behavior is consistent across all the advance machines from this mod. Regardless of how it's upgraded or it's state. It doesn't crash the world, but this inconsistency and loss of materials makes it really unusable in a factory setting.

Confirmed. Though at least this bug is consistent - it ALWAYS gives 2x64+60 Rubber per stack of Resin. I haven't noticed any issues with the Macerator or Compressor, they appear to be working perfectly fine, and I have not yet tested the Extractor bug with other inputs/outputs.

Also, graphical bug - If you close the GUI of any Advanced Machine while the progress bar has any Fill length, and then open the GUI once the Machine has finished, the Fill bar remains at the state it was in, and does not change until it has a new Process to begin. A normal inventory update (drawing items out) does not reset the Progress Bar.

• The first sounds like an old old old bug from the original advanced machines from zippinus in that the machines wouldn't complete their last operation if it would completely fill the last output slot. The second sounds like a GUI update isn't being cast to the player entity.

• The weird part is that there's 4 Rubber missing despite one extraction giving 3. It definitely isn't a graphical bug; after using the Extractor for 12 Stacks of Resin, I should have 2304 Rubber, but only have 2256.

• edit: so annoying how an outdated API can mess with things. removed the extra bees IC2 api folder and everything works.
    crash upon placing a rotary macerator:

• TonyMoney: I've only noticed this issue if there's ever 9 or more Overclocker Upgrades within the Macerator. I have not seen it in a Rotary Macerator with 8 or less before.

Try putting in some Energy Storage upgrades. The power requirements for 9+ Overclockers exceeds that of the regular internal buffer of the machines. The ES upgrades increase that buffer.

• no overclockers what so ever. The machine is next to logistic pipes that constantly keep a battery in it. The machine won't charge and the battery is in the right slot

• Try putting in some Energy Storage upgrades. The power requirements for 9+ Overclockers exceeds that of the regular internal buffer of the machines. The ES upgrades increase that buffer.

If I ever feel the need to put more than 8 Overclockers in a Rotary Macerator, sure :P Though frankly I ended up just not using OC upgrades anymore; they're not too necessary, plus I'm REALLY liking the Accelerator from Liquid UUM.

• Version 4.7

• updated to MC 1.4.6 and IC2 1.12 APIs
    • fixed problem where the last resulting Item got lost

I'm not even sure where the problem with the missing 4 Rubber was, but it seems to work now. I just rewrote the mess instead of trying to comprehend what Zippinius was thinking.
    Plans for the near future:

- make AdvancedMachine Names yellowish like the Induction Furnace
    - make AdvancedMachines spill xp orbs when a player takes stuff out of their outputs (and only then, similar to furnace!)