Suggestion : Foul mass,energy ore,power from lighnings

• Official Post

Yeah... Could you please leave this mumbo-jumbo to others whom understand it :P? I don't have problems with english but im in 2nd grade of gimnasium so i still have pretty basic physics so, if something seems unrealistic that's bcs of that and please, were talking about mod to game so... Also teleports , jetpacks and energy crystals aren't very realistic aswell :]

Don't quote the entire thing please, only the last message

• Yeah... Could you please leave this mumbo-jumbo to others whom understand it :P? I don't have problems with english but im in 2nd grade of gimnasium so i still have pretty basic physics so, if something seems unrealistic that's bcs of that and please, were talking about mod to game so... Also teleports , jetpacks and energy crystals aren't very realistic aswell :]

If you want to stick around, i suggest you try to understand, people around here likes to use big words a lot.

Also lightning rod suggestion its stupid not because its difficult to code, but because thunderstoms happen once every red moon, and the location where one of those strikes its so random and even more rare that seeing a thunderstorm that its not funny.

So why bother coding something that you can only take advantage of once or Twice if you are extremely lucky? We all know alblaka likes to add efficient stuff and lightning rod its pretty inefficient if you ask me

• also now i think of it, you can easily break the balance created using equivelant excheat, spawn thunderstorms at wil and create infinite power... ruins the fun

right, time to get serious...
    i wil be offline for weeks and possibly months at an time. if you have anything to add to an post i made, and would like me to know. you are welcome to pm me, and i wil reply as soon as i am able to do so.

• also now i think of it, you can easily break the balance created using equivelant excheat, spawn thunderstorms at wil and create infinite power... ruins the fun

Any mod usually breaks the balance created by other mods. And with usually i mean all the time.

• It's time...
    *grabs sunglasses*
    FOR TOASTING THAT GODDAMN LIGHTNINGROD SUGGESTING HUNTING ME SINCE INTRODUCTION OF WEATHER TO MC!
    *grabs shotgun*
    BAM. DIE, STALKER!
    Nothing to see here, please proceed. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Failed UU matter? Jeez...

1. OMG CREEPER RUN AWAY!
    2. Go away, you creeper wierdo!
    3. What ever, I'll just go around.
    4. Hup, over their heads I go!
    5. Okay Mister living grenade, I'm going to knock you into those skeletons, and I'll follow through with a nano saber. Understood? FOR THE ALMIGHTLY DRAGON LORD!

• You are late to the party.

• make that verry late

right, time to get serious...
    i wil be offline for weeks and possibly months at an time. if you have anything to add to an post i made, and would like me to know. you are welcome to pm me, and i wil reply as soon as i am able to do so.

sry ... i saw bout lightning rod but i thought that about rod which shoots lightnings (im still learning english)

Wait, those suggestions aren't about a rod that shoots ligtings?
    What about it is then? :huh:

• a lightning rod is a pole that catches lighting and runs it safely to the ground so nothing is damaged. people want to be able to use this as a power source. but if you so much as reccommend it you will be slapped mercilessly. the idea have been rejected more times then you could imagine.

"the more people i kill, the better the chances are that i got the right one" ~Goblin Assassin: MtG

• as Alblaka doesn't want new ores without a good bit of stuff to do with them.

Which is since because you don't end up with a ton of really big and frustrating g *cough*RP*cough*rubbertre*cough*s that can't be disabled because they are "essential" despite the fact they do jack.

I do think some new construction material like aluminium could be investigated (in my opinion realistic planes and vehicles should be added to IC2).