Suggestion: Healing bed

• Give it whatever flavour you like, the bottom line is beds aren't industrial/futuristic enough, and are begging for a blast of HAYO!

an even better idea!!!! a "bed" that can be laid in at any point in time, doesn;t matter, day or night. but it considers you in bed while your in it healing. this way players could AFK in their houses to keep their machines running while they heal and are not inconveniencing the other players when they are trying to sleep to make it day :D and it does not kick you from it once it is morning.

"the more people i kill, the better the chances are that i got the right one" ~Goblin Assassin: MtG

• an even better idea!!!! a "bed" that can be laid in at any point in time, doesn;t matter, day or night. but it considers you in bed while your in it healing. this way players could AFK in their houses to keep their machines running while they heal and are not inconveniencing the other players when they are trying to sleep to make it day :D and it does not kick you from it once it is morning.

Bonus points if it replaces the nearest door with a "Do not disturb!" sign while in use.

• How about a vertical bed that you place on the wall sort of like on the space stations, except it has all sorts of fancy medical equipment in there to help aid your healing. Also, in the OP's recipe, wtf is the feather for? To tickle you back to health in your sleep? lol.

Perhaps you'd craft it with a bed, a circuit (of course), and an alloy plate for the fancy medical equipment.

• [slime ball]+[undetermined items(golden apple? glistening melon? ghast tears? redstone?)]=[healing goo]
    [healing goo]+[bed]+[advanced circiut]+[undetermined number of reinforced glass blocks]=[healing bed]
    the ghast tears and glistening melons are ingredients for vanilla healing potions so its the only stuff i could think of in minecraft with actual healing properties unless alblaka adds some thing

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

• Official Post

Moment - You are talking about a bed that can heal you? Are there not enough ways to heal since MC 1.8.1? And the AFK-Bed can also be a minor tweak to the normal Bed. So what do you talk about? An industrial looking Bed? No, a texturepack can do that. Healing over time? Whats about Food or the Quantumsuithelmet, which holds your Foodlevel nearby full?

SO, WHAT IS THE SENCE OF THAT DISCUSSION???

• im guesing the sence of it is that they can....

right, time to get serious...
    i wil be offline for weeks and possibly months at an time. if you have anything to add to an post i made, and would like me to know. you are welcome to pm me, and i wil reply as soon as i am able to do so.

• How about we just have a mode on the mining laser that shoots cake and rainbows at people, healing them in the process? Warning: overuse of experimental cake-rainbow-laser mode may result in unicorns and shyness, among other, unexpected, results.

• How about we just have a mode on the mining laser that shoots cake and rainbows at people, healing them in the process? Warning: overuse of experimental cake-rainbow-laser mode may result in unicorns and shyness, among other, unexpected, results.

your feeling very sarcastic today aren't you?

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"