[Suggestion] Area tool recharge and use for storage blocks.

• I had this idea for awhile but I tend to ghost the forms alot and not say much.
    I finally got the kick in the pants to post my form of the idea after zaratustra posted his/her first suggestion Here.

The idea:
    The basic principal is to allow you to charge your equipped items Armor/tools and such while within an area as you work with your machines and chests.
    I would want a this to be an effect over time verse a instant effect.

In Zaratustra's suggestion it was brought up to make this a new item. I am more towards expanding more uses for existing items then adding new gadgets.

Why?:
    Personally in my play style i dont use transformers for much except regulating storage units. i think that adding another functionality of the transformer would be a nice expansion to an already in game item.
    Your probably thinking "Charging from transformers? i have to make a floor of transformers!?!" well i already have this addressed in basic usage.

[size=14[u]Basic Usage[/u]:[/size]

Understanding usage:
    Transformers: Transformers are the block that you must supply power to in order to energize the block floor. Different tiered transformers allow you to charge there respective tier's gear.
    LV: :Chainsaw: :Diamond Drill: :Mining Drill: :Batpack:
    MV: All LV tools and :Mining Laser: :Nano Saber: :Nano-Bodyarmor: :Electric Jetpack:
    HV: All LV, MV, Lappack and :Quantum-Bodyarmor:

Floor Material: What the block floor is made from is very important. as you increase the Transformer Tier you must also upgrade the material which your chargeing floor is made from Hayo! (Tier levels need balancing.)
    LV: Copper or tin blocks.
    MV: Bronze or iron.
    HV: Gold?

Please let me know what you think.
    Questions?

Alblaka says:

"People using their intellect in attempts to discuss other people into the ground could be considered less intellectual then people using their intellect for something beneficial :3"

• Please let me know what you think.

Big, painful, and totally unnecessary text.

...What? There's no pineapples here.

GENERATION Pineapple: The first pineapple you see, copy it into your sig on any forum and add sqrt(-1) to the generation. Pineapple experiment.

• For a sec i though you deleted this thread, then must have made it again. Maybe because no one posted? Dont do that again.

Also No, there is no trigger to make the "Transformer" to start spilling the EU to recharge stuff and if you dont had one, then you end up making a EU waste machine with every transformer, at least the recharger plate cover that perfectly. Besides there should be no need to add another use to the transformer just because YOU dont use it, i know plenty of other people do use it.

• Big, painful, and totally unnecessary text.

Opps, big monitor makes normal text small.
    Fixed. Better for you now?

Alblaka says:

"People using their intellect in attempts to discuss other people into the ground could be considered less intellectual then people using their intellect for something beneficial :3"

• For a sec i though you deleted this thread, then must have made it again. Maybe because no one posted? Dont do that again.

Also No, there is no trigger to make the "Transformer" to start spilling the EU to recharge stuff and if you dont had one, then you end up making a EU waste machine with every transformer, at least the recharger plate cover that perfectly. Besides there should be no need to add another use to the transformer just because YOU dont use it, i know plenty of other people do use it.

I did nothing of the sort.
    I did edit afew typos maby putting the post in some sort of limbo?

If a trigger is required then I agree I over looked that portion.
    My original intent was for it to sit idle always "on" but not consuming power enless it's needed.
    With my understanding of the power system I beleve that should be possible but I have been know to be wrong.
    You are also missing my point about why I was wanting to add another function for the transformer, it's not because I don't have uses for them; a dual purpose seemed more easily acceptable than makeing another block causing more problems for everyone involved.

Alblaka says:

• yup, just rubbing it in alittle further incase they missed the point, lol. some people also prefer clicking the plain like instead of a tagged hyperlink due to fear of accidently getting a virus.

"the more people i kill, the better the chances are that i got the right one" ~Goblin Assassin: MtG

• Official Post

yup, just rubbing it in alittle further incase they missed the point, lol. some people also prefer clicking the plain like instead of a tagged hyperlink due to fear of accidently getting a virus.

Not for you, but for these stupid people: IF YOU HOVER ABOVE A LINK, THEN THE WHOLE ADRESS IS SHOWN IN THE BOTTOM LEFT CORNER. THAT WORKS WITH CHROME, FIREFOX AND THE GODDAMN MOTHERFUCKING INTERNETEXPLORER-SHIT.

And why the fuck, i should link to a virus or something, lol. I have already 142 Posts here including this one.

• lol, yeah but sadly some pwople don;t know about that and on a rare occasion (more so with lower resolution) the whole thing doesn't show up.

"the more people i kill, the better the chances are that i got the right one" ~Goblin Assassin: MtG

• Official Post

lol, yeah but sadly some pwople don;t know about that and on a rare occasion (more so with lower resolution) the whole thing doesn't show up.

Low resolution? I'm sitting in front of my small crappy netbook in the university and i can see everything on my chrome.
    If they are so stupid to use Internetexplorer then they are deserving a virus, muahahahahaha.
    Oh and they should switch from Windowmode to Fullscreen.

• lol, agreed.