Suggestion: Overworld underground continuation using nether/end dimension.

• also i usually see a huge complaint from some people saying with all the different ores from this mod along with like 3-4 other mods it looks like a rainbow when they go mining and hit ores WAY to often, like every 5 blocks, this would be a good solution to solving the excessive ore situation. spread the ores out to other dimensions.

"the more people i kill, the better the chances are that i got the right one" ~Goblin Assassin: MtG

• You really cant blame IC2 for this, nor expect IC2 to make something to solve this.

i really don;t blame IC2 for this, i blame the idiots that complain about it when they use like 5-20 mods that all give minerals. but IC2 does add alot of minerals and almost no mod uses the other dimensions for minerals at all, so IC2 could be the first of it's kind to impliment a metal in the nether that would actually convince people to go there for a reason other then netherwort and blaze rods which don't even involve mining.

"the more people i kill, the better the chances are that i got the right one" ~Goblin Assassin: MtG

• Official Post

so IC2 could be the first of it's kind to impliment a metal in the nether that would actually convince people to go there for a reason other then netherwort and blaze rods which don't even involve mining.

Actually i would like to see The end dimension be altered [since it is entirely useless for IC²] and removing the enderdragon. {i don't like it and it is even more useless at SMP}

• Actually i would like to see The end dimension be altered [since it is entirely useless for IC²] and removing the enderdragon. {i don't like it and it is even more useless at SMP}

or better yet using the Dragon Egg as a fuel source, so you have to slay the dragon to get the egg for fuel, this could also be like an advanced type of solar panel. maybe runs off the cross dimensional properties of the egg to draw power from the crystals in The End and bring the engery to the Overworld.

• Official Post

or better yet using the Dragon Egg as a fuel source, so you have to slay the dragon to get the egg for fuel, this could also be like an advanced type of solar panel. maybe runs off the cross dimensional properties of the egg to draw power from the crystals in The End and bring the engery to the Overworld.

Fine, but this is industrial, it should have at least a little sense of reality. Not something "magical" as enchantments (IC² version would be nano-tech that i suggested)

• Fine, but this is industrial, it should have at least a little sense of reality. Not something "magical" as enchantments (IC² version would be nano-tech that i suggested)

alright then it runs like a Geothermal Generator off the heat of the baby dragon inside the egg? or maybe be able to use Ender Pearls in the ZPM battery that someone mentioned in a past thread to draw energy from a "Black Hole" type thing. and The End is the best place to get Ender Pearls.

• Official Post

alright then it runs like a Geothermal Generator off the heat of the baby dragon inside the egg? or maybe be able to use Ender Pearls in the ZPM battery that someone mentioned in a past thread to draw energy from a "Black Hole" type thing. and The End is the best place to get Ender Pearls.

No, please don't try making end a good thing for IC², now it started to look nonsense to me sorry.

Withdrawing energy from ender pearls are not bad, but not possible i guess, unless we macerate it and use it as a fuel for teleporters (if there is enderpearl inside nearby chest, use it instead of energy) :D

• Official Post

i really don;t blame IC2 for this, i blame the idiots that complain about it when they use like 5-20 mods that all give minerals. but IC2 does add alot of minerals and almost no mod uses the other dimensions for minerals at all, so IC2 could be the first of it's kind to impliment a metal in the nether that would actually convince people to go there for a reason other then netherwort and blaze rods which don't even involve mining.

The Netherores-Mod adds the Vanillaores, Copper and Tin to the Nether.
    It's one of Powercrystals Mods like Minefactory Reloaded or Powerconverters.

• I'm not sure if this has been posted in the thread already, but why not have a system that works similarly to The Aether mod? from the videos I saw on that mod, it looked as if the new dimension was just enter-able just by reaching a certain altitude.

why not just have a similar system here? when you break through bedrock in Minecraftia you simply go to the nether, when breaking bedrock in the nether you simply go to the end. The converse also applies, when you reach max altitude in the end you o to the nether, when reaching max height in the nether you go to Minecraftia

• Official Post

I'm not sure if this has been posted in the thread already, but why not have a system that works similarly to The Aether mod? from the videos I saw on that mod, it looked as if the new dimension was just enter-able just by reaching a certain altitude.

why not just have a similar system here? when you break through bedrock in Minecraftia you simply go to the nether, when breaking bedrock in the nether you simply go to the end. The converse also applies, when you reach max altitude in the end you o to the nether, when reaching max height in the nether you go to Minecraftia

Exactly what i said at one post. (overworld -> deep underground through bedrock)

• ah, I didn't see that one. I just thought you meant that the whole minecraft world would be a thousand or so blocks high, with certain regions containing certain dimensions

• hmmz, stil liking this idea. shame it wont be implemented... (this thread is ignored to long :( )

right, time to get serious...
    i wil be offline for weeks and possibly months at an time. if you have anything to add to an post i made, and would like me to know. you are welcome to pm me, and i wil reply as soon as i am able to do so.