So... Who else thinks this functionality should be added? :)

• Yes

I5 2500K | 4GB Cosair Vengence | Radeon 6850 | Rosewill 600w PSU | GigaByte Z68MA | CM Elite 311 | Dell 19" 720p (upgrading soon!)| Hitachi 500 GB 7200 HDD | LG 24X |Windows 7 (Genuine!)
    Alblaka in a Lightning Rod suggestion thread...[/size]

• YES

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

• or quote the turrets from portal

but if there is electric musicboxes then they must emit arcs in sync with the music

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

• Official Post

I must state my doubts on that video. Whilst i think it's possible to sync up the TeslaCoils with the Song, i seriously doubt it's possible to make them create such a wide range of sounds.
    Rather assume them to run a techno-fied version of the song in the background, with TeslaCoils merely displaying a visual translation of the song into current (which actually could even be some sort of amplified speaker output).

• Yeah, may not be true, have you seen the other videos? There are quite a few, may change your mind. They do have a radio or something playing instruments like the bass and drums for songs like sweet home Alabama.

I5 2500K | 4GB Cosair Vengence | Radeon 6850 | Rosewill 600w PSU | GigaByte Z68MA | CM Elite 311 | Dell 19" 720p (upgrading soon!)| Hitachi 500 GB 7200 HDD | LG 24X |Windows 7 (Genuine!)
    Alblaka in a Lightning Rod suggestion thread...[/size]

• I must state my doubts on that video. Whilst i think it's possible to sync up the TeslaCoils with the Song, i seriously doubt it's possible to make them create such a wide range of sounds.
    Rather assume them to run a techno-fied version of the song in the background, with TeslaCoils merely displaying a visual translation of the song into current (which actually could even be some sort of amplified speaker output).

It's actually very possible to do such. There's lots of different videos all over youtube and there was one group (Arc Attack) that made it on "America's Got Talent"
    There's still limitations to what sounds the tesla coils can make though. The Ghostbusters theme song that's out there is a bit off for one.