Red Wheat

• ~ Wheatricity ~ NOTE: Does not work with redpower wires.

Progress: I've got about 10 plants I'm crossbreeding for better stats in growth and gain trying not to get ultra high resistance.
    Plant 01: 20 - 21 - 13
    Plant 02: 21 - 21 - 14
    Plant 03: 21 - 22 - 15
    Plant 04: 21 - 22 - 10
    Plant 05: 20 - 23 - 12
    Plant 06: 21 - 19 - 11
    Plant 07: 19 - 23 - 12
    Plant 08: 20 - 21 - 13
    Plant 09: 20 - 20 - 12
    Plant 10: 20 - 20 - 12

"It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes." - Life the universe and everything.

• /flex

Grats and holy crap. Look at those numbers.

...What? There's no pineapples here.

GENERATION Pineapple: The first pineapple you see, copy it into your sig on any forum and add sqrt(-1) to the generation. Pineapple experiment.

• Ty ^^ I breed it between 2 of my better aurelia but they're still not where I want them to be more breeding to come.

"It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes." - Life the universe and everything.

• How much freaking gold/hour is that, anyways?

GENERATION Pineapple: The first pineapple you see, copy it into your sig on any forum and add sqrt(-1) to the generation. Pineapple experiment.

• I haven't really been trying for output so much as making it easier for RedWheat to finally show up but they give me more nuggets than ferra gives me dust that is certain.

• A good question is if the higher the resistance, the less ideal the crop's requirements will have to be.

How much Redstone does that give at the moment, anyways?

• I've harvested twice from both plants now and none so far. May just be bad luck.

The 2nd RedWheat is a 12-12-12

• I got redwheat a while ago by chance, and crossed for a second one. Only one of them dropped any, and only one. It seems to have a very low drop rate, so you would probably need big fields of redwheat in the dark to get much redstone from it. I'm not sure how fast it grows in ideal conditions, because mine was outside in the sun.

• Ty ^^ and sure just msg me on AIM or YIM and I'd be happy to tell you whatever you like.
    AIM = Xizzzy
    YIM = Pirate_pengui
    MSN = Pirate_pengui[ääät]yahoo.com

Try not to write unobscured E-Mail-Adresses anywhere on the www, you're sort of asking crawlers to start spamming you.
    They can spam that e-mail all they like its literally made for MSN and YIM so its already full of spam.

• Ty ^^ and sure just msg me on AIM or YIM and I'd be happy to tell you whatever you like.

amm... whats that :DDD

btw by saying some info i have in mind only what to crossbreed because i pritty much know how to grow it :)

• Wheatricity? Does it work with an adjacent Deployer and a Transposer to make an automatical Redwheatfarm?

i just saw that :D awsom. you can make basement with redwheat growing and you can hook them all up to redpower lamps (or just a RS torch) and you can see when redwheat is ready to harvest :D i want red wheat sooo badly :D

• Wheatricity? Does it work with an adjacent Deployer and a Transposer to make an automatical Redwheatfarm?

I haven't tested that yet I've just been breeding stats to get better gains. I'll try it out and get back to you. I do know that it does not work with red power wires.

amm... whats that :DDD

AIM = America Online Instant messenger
    YIM = Yahoo Instant messenger

btw by saying some info i have in mind only what to crossbreed because i pritty much know how to grow it :)

[Ferru] - When I finally got one to show up it was in a swamp biome (I think plants grow best there personally) between a stickreed and a cocoa.
    [Aurelia] - I breed this purely through Ferru and kept switching the blocks if I thought the flower stage was taking its sweet time.

• AIM = America Online Instant messenger
    YIM = Yahoo Instant messenger

[Ferru] - When I finally got one to show up it was in a swamp biome (I think plants grow best there personally) between a stickreed and a cocoa.
    [Aurelia] - I breed this purely through Ferru and kept switching the blocks if I thought the flower stage was taking its sweet time.

Oh that's nice :D 1st problem.. don't have cocoa :D Anyways thanks for help :)

• Alright I think I'm doing something wrong but I can not for the life of me get good stats. I'm getting all kinds of plants easily but stats are low so it's like not having plants lol. Can you give me a tip or two to just get up to 10,10,10 instead of 0-4, 0, 2-5 lol. Recently got on a new server so my old plants are on another server ><.

• Its mostly just selective breeding but I'll describe how I select a bit and see if that helps at all. If say I want to get a really good cocoa and all of my current cocoa are very low I'll either breed between them and wait for increases then take previous plants away introducing the new stronger versions in their place and continue gaining never accepting a loss in stat. I also sometimes use a different plant than the cocoa which already has strong stats to boost a new type higher initially. So, I may have a really healthy stickreed which I'll cross with a cocoa and get its boost in stats to a cocoa if I'm lucky then continue between strong cocoa plants. Another way is to breed one strong plant of a type and then continually break that plant and replant it hoping for extra seeds which can then be interbreed with itself as a perfect pairing (usually) I'd be happy to discuss this further or answer questions if you've got them msg me on AIM, YIM, or even IRC I'm in the channel and have been for a while. Hope this helps ^^