Suggestion: Quantum World Accelerator.

• I would, but Eloraam abandonned her twitter. :(

epic sadface, quick! to 4chan to discover a new way to contact her! lol

"the more people i kill, the better the chances are that i got the right one" ~Goblin Assassin: MtG

• blueshield925: you obviously didn't read much of this post *facepalm* and i do not have commands as simple as /timeday because i'm not currently using anything like bukkit with plugins because it hadn't been updated recently to my knowledge. i could look into this further but even when I am AFK it would be nice to beable to burn of 3million of my energy to keep it daytime as an act of curtousy and safety on my server. also, just because MOST of you are used to single player and are like "herp derp, look i pulled a bed out of my creative back pocket and yay! daytime!", i actually played on a server, i have never played a game in singleplayer since as long as i have owned the game, so it's not "as easy as sleeping in a bed" specially when there are several people AFK even for minor amounts of time. i'm not asking for a time machine so please drop that ball immediately, i don't care to accelerate or rewind time. i just want a simple "everyone is in bed" machine

Who's talking about Bukkit? I did read your post in its entirety, and in the example you gave, you (i.e., the admin) are online while others are AFK. Server commands to kick players and to set or advance the server time are in place on vanilla servers. To not have that functionality, you'd have to be playing with a multiplayer server specifically modified to remove them.

I never mentioned single player, so I'm not sure where that's coming from.

My point is, you have no excuse within the framework of vanilla MC or IC2 not to just use /time set, if your goal is to skip to morning. We don't need a new machine to accomplish a borderline cheat-ish function that can easily be accomplished through other means.

• You own your server, correct? You are admin, you have access to server commands.

What's keeping you from just saying "/time set 0" and having it be morning? It's not very hard, and you only have to do it every 12 minutes... Or if you are really in the mood to hit the hay, just /kick those idlers (it's not rude, they are being inconsiderate of all the other players on the server by preventing everyone being able to change the time).

Server commands are your frieeend.

• Official Post

You own your server, correct? You are admin, you have access to server commands.

What's keeping you from just saying "/time set 0" and having it be morning? It's not very hard, and you only have to do it every 12 minutes... Or if you are really in the mood to hit the hay, just /kick those idlers (it's not rude, they are being inconsiderate of all the other players on the server by preventing everyone being able to change the time).

Server commands are your frieeend.

the problem is that hes AFK himself and then the only player on the World. He cant sleep because hes indeed AFK.

What could you do against these AFK-Admin-Problems? Yes, a bot can solve that problem! I gave him a bot that constantly rightclicks his Bed so that he can go AFK without having to be there to sleep. I should have written a bot that types "/time set 0" into the commandline every 10 minutes but i'm too lazy for doing it now.

• the problem is that hes AFK himself and then the only player on the World. He cant sleep because hes indeed AFK.

What could you do against these AFK-Admin-Problems? Yes, a bot can solve that problem! I gave him a bot that constantly rightclicks his Bed so that he can go AFK without having to be there to sleep. I should have written a bot that types "/time set 0" into the commandline every 10 minutes but i'm too lazy for doing it now.

That's just hilarious. XD

• That's just hilarious. XD

he speaks the truth, i am usually AFK at night when no one is online, and then rarely people would log on at night and i'd be AFK, or when i got home and like 3-4 people would get online then 1 person would be away for like 2 hours cooking dinner or something. so it was just a Leap Frog Game of AFK and no one could ever sleep, and a few people houses were solar powered and they'd get screwed and other's suck at defending from enemies but are building outside in a jungle. so this machine would have been a great developement at the time.

"the more people i kill, the better the chances are that i got the right one" ~Goblin Assassin: MtG

• Maybe change it so that if one person sleeps, it turns to day. That way anyone can change it to day, too bad for the people fighting monsters at night.

How about a "Quantum World Decelerator" that with a huge amount of power will slow down time XD. That would be so rad! Run up and slay skeletons, who are moving too slowly to even have time to turn to you!

• Not to mention liquids would go uber slow and arrows would catch able. TNT and nukes would explode in slo-mo =D
    Back to the origional idea, you could also make a "Quantum world halter/stopper/anchor" that pauses time! (that is possible, it's been done in the dust mod) It also freezes mobs, sand, gravel and liquids! Heck, why not make it so All three functions are contained within a single machine?
    Quantum physics Ftw!
    Now, someone is going to say that the world stopper isnt realistic, but I say that it speeds you up so fast that the world appears frozen!

MinecraftCreeper =Ahh fuck!
    :Nuke TNT: = SHIT!
    MinecraftCreeper+ :Nuke TNT: =SWEET MOTHER OF GOD, WE ARE ALL CLUSTERFUCKED!!!!

• Not to mention liquids would go uber slow and arrows would catch able. TNT and nukes would explode in slo-mo =D
    Back to the origional idea, you could also make a "Quantum world halter/stopper/anchor" that pauses time! (that is possible, it's been done in the dust mod) It also freezes mobs, sand, gravel and liquids! Heck, why not make it so All three functions are contained within a single machine?
    Quantum physics Ftw!
    Now, someone is going to say that the world stopper isnt realistic, but I say that it speeds you up so fast that the world appears frozen!

Welcome to the forums! You do realize that you just necroposted a thread that is over 3 months dead right?

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l